General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Ladysci said:

For those of you with I-Sakura:

Skate Canada (All listed in Japanese time)

26 Oct (Sat, TV Asahi) 18:56, mens and womens SP

27 Oct (Sun, TV Asahi) from 21:00, mens and womens FS

28 Oct (Mon, BS Asahi) 18:00-20:52, exhibition

Don't know exact times for start of mens and womens sections though. 

thank you :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

9 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yep, you've summed it up perfectly.

It's laughable, really. :xD:I hope my friends and family like lumpy handknits because I can only afford to make Christmas gifts this year. My dollars have been exclusively reserved for Yuzu viewing. 

27 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu has such beautiful, elegant hands! :girlsigh:

truly I've rarely seen hands so elegant in a man....it's one of my obsession with male dancers too ,but yuzuru uses his in such a beautiful way.

Also some have gloves that are too big,his are always the right size and not too heavy.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:00 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

This reminds me of the Chinese money bouquets that some men use to propose.  Maybe we need to learn how to make those - can you imagine if all those plushies were replaced with wads of cash :shocked:  ...   giving me ideas for next year

What a wonderful idea! Let's all propose to Yuzu with money bouquets! He never needs to worry about all that dating and romance fuss. He can just marry the audience. We already know that skating (showing off!) for an audience is his greatest love.  A match made in heaven!

Image result for chinese money bouquet    Image result for chinese money bouquet

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's laughable, really. :xD:I hope my friends and family like lumpy handknits because I can only afford to make Christmas gifts this year. My dollars have been exclusively reserved for Yuzu viewing. 

HAHAHA! I was already thinking of knitting stuff for people instead of buying Christmas gifts, BUT how can I make time for that? My time ALSO belongs to Yuzu. I mean, priority one every night after work is watching Yuzu videos, and I can't really look down at my knitting... oh dear, what to do, Christopher Robbins, what to do?