General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SydneyH said:

oops in fact this girl is an actress , I confused her with the role she's playing , the characters was really a TCC figure skater who died from a cancerous tumor at 18 ( sorry )

OMG that's actually a really sad story. :( What was the skater's name?

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ah, shared pain, I feel better! :10742288:

(sometimes I try and imagine Yuzuru learning Russian and my brain breaks)

Come on, we're used to people not bothering to learn those forms... we have our own immigrants! :) 

Just now, Fay said:

Come on, we're used to people not bothering to learn those forms... we have our own immigrants! :) 

I'm super obsessive, you have no idea. It just irritates me to no end that I know I'm flubbing things left and right. Yes, you'll understand me but guuuuh.

Also, I still maintain that if anyone wants to commit murder here on the entire Russian population on the forum, they just have to ask me to open my mouth - you'll all keel over from laughing after one minute, tops! :biggrin:

I'm super obsessive, you have no idea. It just irritates me to no end that I know I'm flubbing things left and right. Yes, you'll understand me but guuuuh.

Also, I still maintain that if anyone wants to commit murder here on the entire Russian population on the forum, they just have to ask me to open my mouth - you'll all keel over from laughing after one minute, tops! :biggrin:

:laughing: oh, come on, it can't be that bad!!!

But you understand Russian quite well, and I'm impressed! :) 

I understand, I usually refuse to speak unless I'm sure I'm saying things more or less correctly. I have to applaud Yuzu's courage to go to Canada with virtually no English...

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

But you understand Russian quite well, and I'm impressed! :) 

I understand, I usually refuse to speak unless I'm sure I'm saying things more or less correctly. I have to applaud Yuzu's courage to go to Canada with virtually no English...

Ah thank you! :10742288: I got so much practice from figure skating, you have no idea! 

But yes, exactly, I'm just like that.

I admire him so much for going to Canada like that. That takes a lot of courage, even if he did have help for daily tasks! I am not sure I'd have dared, even when young when I was more inclined to throw caution to the wind. 

On 6/15/2017 at 7:51 PM, SydneyH said:

oops in fact this girl is an actress , I confused her with the role she's playing , the characters was really a TCC figure skater who died from a cancerous tumor at 18 ( sorry )

the movie website says the actress was her irl best friend 

1 minute ago, Anony said:

Actually now that you mention her name, didn't she own a YouTube channel?

I'm watching videos about her now. She had an amazing singing voice. I hadn't heard about her at all and now I wanna see this movie because of her story. 

1 minute ago, anyanee said:

This is so sad story;;;7;;;

And watching that clip with new knowledge just makes it sadder. No, the problem wasn't the skater not training enough... :(

Sorry, I just listened to her cover of Human and am kind of crying right now.