General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Sombreuil said:

Someone was watching the press  conference on Japanese news with her Japanese mother who was startled by something Yuzuru said and translated it “ He says he has many secret weapons that he now has to use in the free program”

:drink1:

Oh my giddy aunt.  What is he like.  :hachimaki: Competition is on!  (Can I have a few of those wine bottles your emoji is dragging please.....gonna Need them!!)

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

Thank you.  I took the lot and am now.......dead!

22 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Be sure to revive in time for the final tomorrow...even if you're undead, you can still watch.

:cheers::drunk::drink2::5918bda872cf0_0006(2)::0002::5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1)::0004:

:img_21:  those emoji.  I will tremble but I will watch. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

Fighting ...Yuzu <3

I don't think Yuzu will be doing anything reckless in the free. he has been in this situation before and he won by skating his planned layout the best way possible. What he really needs is to calm down and regain his confidence, everything else will follow.

I am a bit worried though because of the ladies results. I hope he doesn't pressure himself to get a win for Japan because the ladies failed to do so and Shoma is a question mark at this point. Hopefully Shoma will do well to help both of them relax a bit and feel better about the competition :smiley-angelic001:

I took out my husband for lunch and strolled around the boat harbour today. It's the beginning of autumn where I live and it was sunny and the temperature was around 26 celsius. We sat in a burger shack and I had sliders and apple cider. We watched the world go by while we had a burger each. We've been on diet since the beginning of January so having this lunch was a real treat. Anyway, while we're out and enjoying the world and appreciating life, my thought went back to Yuzu's sp. After the popped sal, I couldn't really enjoy his performance as I was too nervous so when we got home, I went on YT and watched it again. What matters to me the most was there all along but I was too scared to see it the first time. My stupid tunnel vision hid it from me when I was watching the live stream. The performance was beautiful :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: CoR performance had more edge but this performance had something else that captured me. I saw Yuzu's vulnerability and strength. I think I will cherish this performance with the mistake and all. Thank you Yuzu for a beautiful performance :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

With regard to endless 4Lo pop concerts and cryptic comments about "secret weapons," I offer the following job posting:

WANTED: FANYUS

If you love sparkles and ruffles on men, think dorks can be sexy, see nothing abnormal about owning 50 pairs of earphones, have a penchant for obsessing over FS protocols, reserve your deepest disdain for ISU judges, and will argue to the death over whether other skaters' jumps are under-rotated, this is the job for you.

Basic requirements: Must be willing to sacrifice sleep, sanity, financial security and the society of normal humans. Top-notch skills in fingernail-chewing and lip-biting a must. 

Desired language skills: Japanese is plus, but you may substitute a willingness to watch endless hours of video in that language without the tiniest shred of comprehension. Must exhibit familiarity with specialized trade terms, including Dory, Sparkle Salad, Swanyu, UA, Antenna, YOLO, Space Kitty, LGC Hair, etc.

Hours: 24/7

Compensation: Indescribable bouts of joy, delivered at random. 

PS -- Only masochists need apply.

:darklordyuzu:

11 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

With regard to endless 4Lo pop concerts and cryptic comments about "secret weapons," I offer the following job posting:

WANTED: FANYUS

If you love sparkles and ruffles on men, think dorks can be sexy, see nothing abnormal about owning 50 pairs of earphones, have a penchant for obsessing over FS protocols, reserve your deepest disdain for ISU judges, and will argue to the death over whether other skaters' jumps are under-rotated, this is the job for you.

Basic requirements: Must be willing to sacrifice sleep, sanity, financial security and the society of normal humans. Top-notch skills in fingernail-chewing and lip-biting a must. 

Desired language skills: Japanese is plus, but you may substitute a willingness to watch endless hours of video in that language without the tiniest shred of comprehension. Must exhibit familiarity with specialized trade terms, including Dory, Sparkle Salad, Swanyu, UA, Antenna, YOLO, Space Kitty, LGC Hair, etc.

Hours: 24/7

Compensation: Indescribable bouts of joy, delivered at random. 

PS -- Only masochists need apply.

:darklordyuzu:

Desired language skills: Japanese is plus, but you may substitute a willingness to watch endless hours of video in that language without the tiniest shred of comprehension.  -  This made me chuckle.

Compensation: Indescribable bouts of joy, delivered at random. - On the minus side complete desolation at times when tears appear in said dork's eyes and when he retreats to his cave.

Masochists of the World unite. And be glued to your screens for the FS.