General Yuzuru Chat

It really depends on when that tumblr person checked the FF. If it was recently, then Seimei is the obvious answer. If 1-2 months ago, when we were discussing music choices, then lots more possibilities are available. I honestly am still hoping that, if it's Seimei, it's different music cuts of the movie's OST.

23 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It would be epic and it would reflect Yuzuru's previously stated desire to "skate like fire".

*whispers* but what about the red costume curse?

oh

wait

blue flames.

a blue flame firebird....

6 minutes ago, jinabee said:

*whispers* but what about the red costume curse?

oh

wait

blue flames.

a blue flame firebird....

Not to be superstitious...in china, Yuzu would be considered someone born in the year of the dog. And 2018 is a Dog year, and the olympics would fall right around the Lunar new year time when it switches over. Usually it's believed that you should wear a lot of red in your zodiac year to ward off bad luck. I need to check, but I think the men's final is right before the switch over to the year of the dog....but after Feb 18, 2018, he could seriously consider wearing red....maybe we should give him red socks or a bracelet or something since he won't wear a red costume to skate....

3 hours ago, Xen said:

Not to be superstitious...in china, Yuzu would be considered someone born in the year of the dog. And 2018 is a Dog year, and the olympics would fall right around the Lunar new year time when it switches over. Usually it's believed that you should wear a lot of red in your zodiac year to ward off bad luck. I need to check, but I think the men's final is right before the switch over to the year of the dog....but after Feb 18, 2018, he could seriously consider wearing red....maybe we should give him red socks or a bracelet or something since he won't wear a red costume to skate....

<omitted>

24 minutes ago, Xen said:

so... does he need to wear something red at Olympic? Or not?? Is needed for him at Olympic?

EDIT: I have just checked. Men LP will be on Feb 17, it's new Lunar year already by that time...

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

:Poohgaveup:

That would be a bit...extreme...a firebird costume might look closer to his etude outfit I think. 

5 minutes ago, meoima said:

so... does he need to wear something red at Olympic? Or not?? Is needed for him at Olympic?

Uh....calender indicates CNY is Feb 16th. Right on the cusp...not sure there.  He'll definitely need something red for world's though, but it doesn't have to be a giant monotone red piece, maybe just a single red bead on his necklace or bracelet should work? Jade supposedly also works. But he can't buy it himself, it has to be gifted. Didn't his parents already buy him a necklace pendant that he wears all the time? So he's probably covered. 

I didn't wear anything red 24/7 when I turned 24 either, and my year was fine...

1 minute ago, Xen said:

That would be a bit...extreme...a firebird costume might look closer to his etude outfit I think. 

Oooh, I liked his Etude outfit! He would have to ditch the blue for Chopin then, though. I think blue costume/blue costume would be a bit too much. 

Jade, on the other hand... might be a beautiful color for a costume. Both for decorations or for the main colow. Jade and avory white might go well together, right? Or Jade and some gold... not a ot of gold though... (even for a Seimei costume...) 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Uh....calender indicates CNY is Feb 16th. Right on the cusp...not sure there.  He'll definitely need something red for world's though, but it doesn't have to be a giant monotone red piece, maybe just a single red bead on his necklace or bracelet should work? Jade supposedly also works. But he can't buy it himself, it has to be gifted. Didn't his parents already buy him a necklace pendant that he wears all the time? So he's probably covered. 

I didn't wear anything red 24/7 when I turned 24 either, and my year was fine...

Lunar New Year Eve will be on 15th Feb, so 16th will be 1st January and 17th will be 2nd January.  

1 時間前, akaokitty said:

I remember he started a quad battle and landed a 4S here right? I remember being shook when I saw it. Before that, I've always thought that at that time Yuzu was still struggling with his 4T and wouldn't have been able to land the sal yet.

Anyway that's not important - so it turns out that Yamato Tamura is the one who left those kiss marks?? Whaaat?? But.. I've always thought he's kinda cute and... there's no video footage of this?? I want to see this!! :sadPooh:

I could not find a footage of Yamato kissing everyone but found a footage of the jump battle. Yeah, it was probably one of his earliest 4S attempt (and success) in a show.

I like Yamato because he is always friendly and supportive toward Yuzu, and any other younger skaters. He’s very funny and good looking, too.;)

Hace 1 hora, Vivienne said:

I'm repeating myself but yes, I think it would be Swan Lake or Firebird

He did Firebird in 2007-2008. But it is still a possibility, yes. Personally I prefer Swan Lake