General Yuzuru Chat

My guess is SEIMEI2.0 or Swan Lake.

@MrPudding

It’s a footage from Friends on Ice 2011 (Shizuka Arakawa’s show) where Yamato Tamura joined Daisuke Takahashi’s La strada as Gelsomina and kissed the boys including Yuzu somewhere in the show. I don’t have a link to any footage of the show but you can see what happened by google searching pictures with “フレンズオンアイス 2011 ヤマ子”

4 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

My guess is SEIMEI2.0 or Swan Lake.

@MrPudding

It’s a footage from Friends on Ice 2011 (Shizuka Arakawa’s show) where Yamato Tamura joined Daisuke Takahashi’s La strada as Gelsomina and kissed the boys including Yuzu somewhere in the show. I don’t have a link to any footage of the show but you can see what happened by google searching pictures with “フレンズオンアイス 2011 ヤマ子”

Oh okay thanks! :thankyou:

3 hours ago, Xen said:

I'm actually looking through that....there's been a lot of guesses. I've guessed Swan Lake, R+J (abel korzeniowski version), Tan Dun Hero, and The Little Prince soundtrack. Others have guessed, Gershwin (Rhapsody in Blue), Schubert's Serenade, Bach's Tocatta, Czardas,'Ancora' piece by Ludovico Einaudi, OST from "The Danish Girl" by Desplat, Tango de Roxanne (not sure if it was for LP or SP). Take your pick....

Uh-oh, Phantom v.2 was mentioned too, I just checked the fanfest over there! Hope.Not. :smiley-scared003:  I'd be very happy with a Firebird or Swan Lake though. Or something Japanese-style. I hope it's not Tango de Roxanne, too roar-y for Hanyu's style and wouldn't suit him imo.

27 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

I remember he started a quad battle and landed a 4S here right? I remember being shook when I saw it. Before that, I've always thought that at that time Yuzu was still struggling with his 4T and wouldn't have been able to land the sal yet.

Anyway that's not important - so it turns out that Yamato Tamura is the one who left those kiss marks?? Whaaat?? But.. I've always thought he's kinda cute and... there's no video footage of this?? I want to see this!! :sadPooh:

Concerning previous video games discussion: I don't think skating to video game music is any different than skating to movie music. Seimei was an unorthodox choice, people or judges didn't know the sory and the music itself was a bit different but it was hugely successful, enough to become his signature program. Samw with video-games, as ling as the music is good, there should be no problem

As far as movies go, though, weren't Lord of the Rings and Hobbit suggested? I totally wouldn't mind! :biggrin:

When it comes to warhorses, Swan Lake would suit Yuzu. Honestly, if he has to have a warhorse, Swan Lake is some of the best music ever written, so it wouldn't be too bad. Just as long as he plays Rotbart or Odille, because c'mon, the Prince is completely bland (unless he goes with the Matthew Bourne interpretation, because then, poor Prince).

17 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Firebird! Firebird! Firebird! 

I've had terrible dreams tonight and I'm 40% certain it was because of the Long Program mystery

FIREBIRD! 

Or Seimei 2.0 

Make a girl happy Yuzu.

I'm repeating myself but yes, I think it would be Swan Lake or Firebird

On 6/9/2017 at 10:28 AM, Murieleirum said:

Firebird! Firebird! Firebird! 

I've had terrible dreams tonight and I'm 40% certain it was because of the Long Program mystery

FIREBIRD! 

Or Seimei 2.0 

Make a girl happy Yuzu.

It wouldn't be too bad...:think:

And what a costume it'd have! <3