General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Do any of you guysereses know what time and channel Swanyu is on? I think I messed up. :14066882:

NTV, channel 3 on fujitv, they were showing a bit of his interview just now not sure about performance. 

edit: not today, guess its tomorrow then

14 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Do any of you guysereses know what time and channel Swanyu is on? I think I messed up. :14066882:

It's on NTV (aka NiTere, aka Nihon TV),  Aug 25th, around 8:30-8:40pm JST. Now they're just doing all the before promo, they have 24HTV promo stuff every day until it officially start tomorrow. (I actually remember there was even more last year...) (H&F Day 2 also airs tomorrow, but not sure what time. Channel is most likely CS Asahi 2, though)

ETA: Fixed it. Initially typed 24th for some reason. Also, I remember they said 25th-26th. I don't know if that's just because the show itself runs until the 26th or if there will be something more Yuzu by the time it ends. There will definitely more footage not included in the actual broadcast, in future days, though.

Just now, KatjaThera said:

It's on NTV (aka NiTere, aka Nihon TV),  Aug 24th, around 8:30-8:40pm JST. Now they're just doing all the before promo, they have 24HTV promo stuff every day until it officially start tomorrow. (I actually remember there was even more last year...) (H&F Day 2 also airs tomorrow, but not sure what time. Channel is most likely CS Asahi 2, though)

Thanks! Thought I was going mad. Found the Hanyu line-up for tomorrow:

H&F Day 2 [TV Asahi 2]

24hr TV Ice Show [NTV - around 8:40pm]

2017 Worlds - Men’s Singles [Jsports 4]