General Yuzuru Chat

Thank you for all translation :thanks:

It's so sweet yuzu comeback to visit the old ladies from affected area (and showed them his 2 OGM) :softYuzu: 

I swear I can't hold back my tears watching the old ladies crying after watching yuzu's performance. I know their feeling because it happened to me 13 years ago and many people died. Yuzu is really give people hope to be brave and never give up. He's so inspiring.. Thank you, yuzu. 

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

*scrutinizing Notte Stellata's 3A to see if anything feels off* 

Nooo! The  whole  thing  was   so  beautiful,  breathtaking ( the  problem is  I  can't hold  my  breath for  so  long...fainting....)

3 minutes ago, Gaby said:

Nooo! The  whole  thing  was   so  beautiful,  breathtaking ( the  problem is  I  can't hold  my  breath for  so  long...fainting....)

Why do I think it's getting more and more beautiful again??? :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

5 minutes ago, Gaby said:

I know! It was too perfect! It's like he's not secretly training Nessie... or yet, he still wasn't training it while filming 24HTv... 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I know! It was too perfect! It's like he's not secretly training Nessie... or yet, he still wasn't training it while filming 24HTv... 

His 3Lz didn't have anything very noticeable either when he trained 4Lz...nor his 3Loop when he had lady 4Loop waiting in the wings....

一小时前, kaeryth说:

24HTV Notte Stellata on Youtube

It was so touching when they show Yuzu visit the old ladies at 2015 and went back at 2018!

At 2015...those ladies cried during their sharing to yuzu (i think yuzu is really sad at that moment too.....)

At 2018, the whole feeling are totally different, they are so happy and keep looking at his 2 Bling Bling medal, so jealous!!:embSwan:

At rink Swanyu are so full of emotion this time....i can even feel from my computer screen........

During his first spin, i see some tears from his eye? (pls correct me)

so beauty and artistic with plenty of emotion make this Ex alive!! :cri:

Thank you Yuzu, love you!

and don't forget our media day............:waffle: