General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Sammie said:

I guess Raf said some nice things about Yuzu on TSL during an interview. I would like to know what he said... but can’t get myself to watch that video or any of their videos. :8:

I sometimes watch TSL but they take way too long to get to the point &are so affected in their mannerisms that they drive me crazy. Plus their videos are way too long. Who has 90 minutes to sit and watch them blab, really?

On the topic of Yuzuru being bullied or not: either way, success is the best revenge and he's got that in spades.

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I sometimes watch TSL but they take way too long to get to the point are so affected in their mannerisms that they drive me crazy. Plus their videos are way too long. Who has 90 minutes to sit and watch them blab, really?

On the topic Yuzuru being bullied or not: either way, success is the best revenge and he's got that in spades.

I watched them when I first got into FS and the first video was them biching about his H&L costume instead of talking about his skating or WR or winning WC. I didn’t know I was watching Fashion Police. 

They make a lot of nasty comments that sound like mean girls on twitter. My tl was mad at them for being kind of racist towards Starr Andrew this week. I don’t even want to know :13877886:

I had no idea Hanyu was bullied. Maybe because he missed alot of classes in school so got isolated from them? And pure jealousy. I'm so glad Yuzu has skating friends who understand him. No wonder Yuzu became a house hermit... so many weird people who try to make his life miserable... Even I would be isolated if I was him. 

50 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I chose spirit :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

I would say Compassion. Without compassion and kindness he wouldn't be who we love! Spirit could mean compassionate spirit, tough spirit, and a determined spirit. :)  so that's a good choice too!

So I am at work, and everyday I come in here anticipating Media Day Announcements, but I always get disappointed. I will wait in silence until mid September, and if there are no news by then, I will truly accept there is no media day this year. I wonder if he is really working on Quad Axel because he might not want to reveal him practicing it to his rivals or something... 

This is another old thing but anyway I have noticed someone asking the real x monster about Yuzuru 4T3T at GPF 2015. Kurt and British commentator bla blah it was UR. Let me tell you, it was not. Here look at the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/AtKmTK5

His 4T was short lie 60-70 degree at most, not even up to 90 degrees. It was FINE. At some point, I roll eyes at the commentators but well...

17 minutes ago, meoima said:

This is another old thing but anyway I have noticed someone asking the real x monster about Yuzuru 4T3T at GPF 2015. Kurt and British commentator bla blah it was UR. Let me tell you, it was not. Here look at the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/AtKmTK5

His 4T was short lie 60-70 degree at most, not even up to 90 degrees. It was FINE. At some point, I roll eyes at the commentators but well...

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I think the British commentators were talking about the 3T portion being short not 4T. It's been awhile though.

35 minutes ago, meoima said:

I think that often the commentators don't have any better of a view of the skating than we have. They're not sitting down where the judges are...so depending on the vantage point they might not see everything well. Something to keep in mind when you don't agree with what they say...

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think that often the commentators don't have any better of a view of the skating than we have. They're not sitting down where the judges are...so depending on the vantage point they might not see everything well. Something to keep in mind when you don't agree with what they say...

I understand that if in case they have no clear view should they voice out their possibly wrong statement?