General Yuzuru Chat

30 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Mitsuki and Sota can meet up with their idol :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  (FS gods please give us a broadcast). Also, will this be at the rink where the Nagano Olympics (in which ALL Japanese competitors for FS were from Sendai) was held and where Yuzu broke the 300 barrier? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

tumblr_nyisb3KdF41rqryl2o2_500.gif

Yup! Same venue! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

What do you guys think his plans will be? Will he do the same programs for all FaOI stops? How about HEROES & FUTURE? 

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I hope for a new program! SP, a new EX ... Please, Zu! :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

I’m wondering now if he could resist the urge to take SEIMEI back to where he first broke all those records. (Though I’m clearly the one who can’t let it go. :P ) Has Heroes & Future been held before? Is there any sort of theme apart from inviting younger skaters?

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

My guess it'll either be Chopin/Seimei/NS, or a trial of his new ex or SP. 

GOD PLEASE LET IT BE THE LATTER!!  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think after doing Chopin at FaOI last year (and for 3 seasons in competition :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:) we won't be seeing it again so soon. As for SEIMEI 2.0, apart from the choreo sequence at CiONTU, he hasn't skated it once in Japan so I wonder. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

31 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

*goggles at his end May-June schedule* Wow...I'm really starting to think that this is his idea of a no-holds-barred vacay...

May I just say that your profile pic is everything? :goe:

His arms flapping behind him ! So adorable! Absolutely panicky because of the possibility no show in a selfie! Very important matter! 

Also this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Ondrej!

waking up this morning I was about to post I miss Yuzu ... Bam ! Bombarding with Yuzu attending multiple ice shows !! :english1:

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

To me, Yuzu is just a little boy. I haze ZERO romantic interest in him and I'm completely uninterested in him sexually. I have no fantasies about him; in fact, at my age, that would seem creepy... AND YET... even i can't stop looking at him. He is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, even when he's standing still; but put him on the ice and I'm... crying just THINKING of him on the ice... I mean literally - tears are pouring down my face right now... can't finish this thought...