General Yuzuru Chat

If only there was a Figure Skating Mandarake... if it's JRock or Johnny's second hand goods, I know where to find them - well, some, of course - in Tokyo, but no idea about FS stuff... it'd be a bit surprising if there weren't any such physical store, given how popular FS is in Japan... hmm... But considering how limited the CiONTU goods will be, they'd be virtually impossible to find like that, too...

3 hours ago, wpisces said:

But he was joking that he could see he would be dominated by his wife  :rofl:

Oh that's totally fine and normal. Under confucian values, the home is completely a woman's domain, so a proper guy should go dominate the external world and then go home and get dominated by his wife. So yes, Yuzu if he were proper, would be totally whipped by his wife-it wouldn't even be a joke, it'd be reality.

57 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Let's just keep pestering for things to be sold online and overseas. :P

Um...I might be secretly glad they haven't yet. My credit card needs a break/vacation/holiday. Though of course, everyone's credit card might have different endurance/stamina levels.

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Um...I might be secretly glad they haven't yet. My credit card needs a break/vacation/holiday. Though of course, everyone's credit card might have different endurance/stamina levels.

You're right. We need to save our extra kidneys for GPF and Worlds, anyway.

ETA. Maybe not. :P

That's 19,712円, folks. Some "free" exhibition. :P

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

You're right. We need to save our extra kidneys for GPF and Worlds, anyway.

Wait, you still have *extra* kidneys left?  I bought Sendai parade shirts and GPF tickets already, so that extra kidney is gone...everything is dusticles in the wind.

Oh, these are magnets! 

The written message on them says

応援ありがとうございます 
羽生結弦

Thank you very much for supporting me.

Hanyu Yuzuru

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Wait, you still have *extra* kidneys left?  I bought Sendai parade shirts and GPF tickets already, so that extra kidney is gone...everything is dusticles in the wind.

I have no tickets yet so, yes, kidneys remain in tact for now. XD Dusticles.

20 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oh that's totally fine and normal. Under confucian values, the home is completely a woman's domain, so a proper guy should go dominate the external world and then go home and get dominated by his wife. So yes, Yuzu if he were proper, would be totally whipped by his wife-it wouldn't even be a joke, it'd be reality.

Because he is wild and free, I hardly imagine he could be dominated and controlled by anyone :laughing:  I think he was half in jest teasing Nobu, like "yeah we already have a submissive husband here"

Just now, wpisces said:

Because he is wild and free, I hardly imagine he could be dominated and controlled by anyone :laughing:  I think he was half in jest teasing Nobu, like "yeah we already have a submisstive husband here"

Yeah, but the probability is pretty high. I'm trying very hard to think of a single male colleague or a married guy I know of, who isn't whipped by his wife-most of them live off of allowances, and for sure the credit card is held in the hands of the wife.

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh, these are magnets! 

I have no tickets yet so, yes, kidneys remain in tact for now. XD Dusticles.

Wait...it says there are more original goods apart from the ones that are shown today.

Please take a look at the exhibition venue...

Bye bye kidney...

10 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Wait...it says there are more original goods apart from the ones that are shown today.

Please take a look at the exhibition venue...

Bye bye kidney...

Oh my goodness. :13877886: Thank goodness he's not planning on FaOI or else there'd be no one left with enough money to buy tickets!