General Yuzuru Chat

The mentioning of LGC and WR made me realize why I still want it, despite also wanting new programs. It's less about him doing it clean - despite the small, but costly mistakes, Worlds LGC was great for me and of course, GPF LGC is even more special because of that 4Lo wobble and his grin afterwards - and more about the program getting what it deserves. LGC is a hard program that he makes look easy and it seemed to me like it was looked down on by many. I admit I'm also one of those who enjoys non-classical programs more than classical ones and I would get a bit annoyed when everyone was gushing about Chopin all the time, when it was announced ^_^;  Well, I also felt judges looked down on it, too, and never really warmed up to it, just like they didn't H&L (despite the record). But that's harder to conclude, since it really never was clean. But I believe LGC getting a record would be really special, to me at least. (And yes, Seimei isn't classical either, but as an instrumental, it's a bit closer, IMO.) Also, I think with LGC, Yuzu also pushed his own boundaries and stepped a little bit out of his comfort zone. It sucks that wasn't properly rewarded, IMO. (Although seeing the final Chopin at the Olympics, I kind of felt a bit of an LGC - confidence and sensuality, in a way - influence in it. So I'm sure he did learn what he meant to from it.)

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

2064690_201512310678172001451541529c.jpg

geo17010105030008-p19.jpg

All of that reminds me of when he was on Kouhaku. There was a performance like that... (Senbon zakura, even, I think, which I automatically associate with Wagakki Band, which I'd love to see him skate on) His eyes were kind of sparkling a bit and I always wondered if it might give him ideas lol

6 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

so the show is three hours?:english1:

Shucks, I just realised the time difference means it will start when I have my family lunch.... can I ditch my family and sit in front of my PC during lunch? :1:

5 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:
  Hide contents

interesting:peekapooh:

Staring from head to toe? Oh yeah, that’s me....

the camera behind him gives an illusion of how it'd look like if he grows his emo hair :smiley-laughing021:

tbh we say :8: but when we actually see it in real life, we'd probably be :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I personally don't mind long hair as long as those bangs are not awkwardly cut short :ohno: