General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

He's so kind :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: He wants us to grow strong and powerful so we can take over the world :darklordyuzu:

Oh, so now we're part of his experiment on "IG watering", soon to be published in his book of "How to Grow and Maintain Cacti"?

58 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Is the amount of new Yuzuru pictures really that unusual? I know he was a hermit post-Boston due to injury (and the aftermath of that competition) and disappeared a bit last summer due to Olys preparations (but we still had a busy summer with FaOI and other stuff, to the point I remember posting here re: people lying about the calm off-season!). If we ignore the 2016 off-season, as well as the hermit status pre-Olympics this season, how hermit-like has he been in other off-seasons?

Especially important to think about the last post-Olympics season too, as it's the most comparable summer (except he wasn't injured then :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:). May be different this time because he's doing rehab in Toronto post-Olympics so he's getting the Olympic champion love from all the TCC skaters. 

If you compare it to post Boston and Helsinki maybe it is kinda unusual because he really did ninja his way until the start of the season after those.  But AFAIRC, post Sochi, he also took pictures with his Sochi gold with other TCC athletes (Nam, Du Toit and Javi, and even BOrser) and I'm even expecting that there will be more pics  to come with Yuzu bringing the  PC gold to TCC.  :laughing:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

You can order without making an account, just click on the "buy without registration" option on the bottom of the page, it worked for me.

This is what I did, too.

You can still track your order by clicking on the link they will send you and entering your email address and order number.

I finished ordering mine in 5 minutes, give or take, which kinda make me nervous now that some people are experiencing trouble.:tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg:

33 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oh, so now we're part of his experiment on "IG watering", soon to be published in his book of "How to Grow and Maintain Cacti"?

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: from his summer science project about bees to cacti now

11 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I want this too :sadPooh:

aaah I want this why can't I buy it online :headdesk2: should I contact a friend to buy from the parade... hmm 1000 yen for two is not that expensive

6 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: from his summer science project about bees to cacti now

aaah I want this why can't I buy it online :headdesk2: should I contact a friend to buy from the parade... hmm 1000 yen for two is not that expensive

Not sure about you but for me it's actually pretty cheap! They're definitely better quality than the ones sold at a charity markets over there, which are sometimes equivalent of 750yen one.

4 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

I have never been happier that I was born in December :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: (even though I've always liked December)

I'm May, so still figure skating...though I hope she doesn't take example from me, and take good care of herself and her skills :biggrin:

Also, old, but I've found cropped fluff video of Yuzu before the Boston, and while the time is dark, there are quite a few lighthearted/interesting parts. Under spoiler, so as not to derail the discussion:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAu31cWm1io

Like, the part where he says he doesn't know what will hapen from then on, and he starts mentioning his rivals, but it's like 'Patrick might jump Sal, Boyang might jump Flip, Javi might incorporate Loop"- I love the difference in approach there; it's polite distance with the first two, and then still polite, but already Javi, no senshuu or anything, and not just 'jump' but 'include'- No matter what they are saying, Cricket Brothers are really comfortable mentioning each other.

10 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Not sure about you but for me it's actually pretty cheap! They're definitely better quality than the ones sold at a charity markets over there, which are sometimes equivalent of 750yen one.

Yes it is :13877886: I'm so sad it's not on the web and I love bracelets... think I might contact my friend after all