General Yuzuru Chat

Tbh Yuzu does occasionally get overscored. But in the more recent past, it's usually for specific elements here and there and it gets more than balanced out with the number of +3 GOEs he doesn't get. Like his 4Lz, we all know that was a bit overscored. :laughing: That axis and that landing! Supersaves should be a plus GOE bullet because it's a very Extra skill, but all things considered... All the 3As he hasn't got +3 on more than balance that out, though. And judges don't ignore his negative GOE bullet points anywhere near as often as they do with other top skaters. And I'm super super salty about any choreo sequence from him that doesn't get +3, too. 

Oh Yuzu and his pain tolerance... :headdesk2:

Coming to think of it, if they released this video pre-FS we would have all worried to death. (As if we didn't worry enough...) But I thought that he has to ice his left leg after every session due to Lisfranc already.

I'm surprised that he is using an actual ice-in-plastic-bag. There are better packs out there...

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! :laughing: The horrendous costume! But his dance movements are so beautiful! :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

I wish I could erase the memory of this costume from my brain, sometimes when I remember it I cry :rofl:(just kidding)

I remember someone on Twitter said that although Yuzuru doesn't have any public SNS account he let us know that he is ok by the means of other people Instagram posts. I wonder if those two pictures published three days ago almost at the same time have something to do with this. I mean there was some r***t talk recently, that interview with Brian saying he didn't know anything about Yuzu's future plans, Raf mentioning 4A...And almost immediately after that we get Yuzu at TCC :).

Probably it is just my wishful thinking, but there are a few more examples that may prove this theory.