General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

This Gala marks the official end of the Olympic season. We survived, barely, but we did so come have fun with us to see it off!

(or set fire to it and salt the earth, not counting Yuzu's OGM of course)

Bye bye season! Don't let the doorknob hit you where the dog should have bit you!! Only Yuzu's 4 lutz, world record, and Olympic victory can stay.  

76c9cb131b1683a38cd44a7fbb1b77e215027941

Time to review pic collection of the season:

A tough season, indeed. But yuzu ogm makes it all worth it. With only 3 competitions the whole season, he's still: no.1 world standing, sp/fs/total scores wr holder, and reigning oly champ. 

I might feel a bit sad we couldnt see him much this ss. But all and all, the oly makes up all for it as a once-in-a-lifetime experience. 

50 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

End of the '17-18 season and look at his accomplishments despite only having 3 competitions. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Rest well Yuzu  <3

Yuzu is so efficient this season icb.

In 3 competitions, he made the only 3 headlines that mattered in this 2017-2018 season  :9:

7 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Bye bye season! Don't let the doorknob hit you where the dog should have bit you!! Only Yuzu's 4 lutz, world record, and Olympic victory can stay.  

76c9cb131b1683a38cd44a7fbb1b77e215027941

is he gonna bring the 4Lz back next season? thought he's gonna say bye bye to it

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

And Wakababy's Worlds silver and the 4CC podiums, right?

I have a lot of Non-Yuzu stuff in that regard, but this is general Yuzu chat so that's what I was focusing on, lol.  

42 minutes ago, ainjxx said:

is he gonna bring the 4Lz back next season? thought he's gonna say bye bye to it

Who knows?! Whether he shelves it or not it was cool for us to see it.