General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

On the other hand, I won't hold my breath about Yuzu teaching his children, because with how private he is, we might never know much about his family, he might prefer keeping that private. Although, of course, if some day another Hanyu skater shows up, we'll know then lol But I suspect we won't hear much until then.

I would really like that. I really hope he would get to enjoy his time with his family with no cameras following their every move. I think he can do that. I mean, his current family is really hidden from media. I hope media and fans would still respect his privacy when he retires. Though if it's Yuzu's own wish to be broadcasted, then i hope i've saved enough money by that time so i can buy his magazines, watch his ice shows, watch his movies, buy his album and go to his concert... 

2 minutes ago, Erin said:

I would really like that. I really hope he would get to enjoy his time with his family with no cameras following their every move. I think he can do that. I mean, his current family is really hidden from media. I hope media and fans would still respect his privacy when he retires. Though if it's Yuzu's own wish to be broadcasted, then i hope i've saved enough money by that time so i can buy his magazines, watch his ice shows, watch his movies, buy his album and go to his concert... 

His concert was a joke and I knw u r joking too hahahaha. I dnt think he will act either haha. Commentating, coaching, ISU events, choreographing, family and media work will keep him busy haha 

hace 7 minutos , turquoiseblue said:

:10636614::10636614::10636614:

He is watching Javi's FS? Can we have an entire fancam of this, please? :laughing:. I still remember him watching Javi's FS at ACI, I was standing right above the KnC...who could have guessed Olys outcome then.

8 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

What exactly happened to Hanyu fans in Golden Skate? I only joined a Hanyu forum this month and would love to knw the history of what Hanyu fans went through. Please enlighten this newbie

I think it's against our forum's rules to talk about other forums. 

I've known of GS first and i've read the comments there so i'll just say that the mods were biased against Yuzu's fans (and i suppose Yuzu too) and so this planet was born to make a safe haven for us. *sniffs* Love you guys! :10742288: 

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

He is watching Javi's FS? Can we have an entire fancam of this, please? :laughing:. I still remember him watching Javi's FS at ACI, I was standing right above the KnC...who could have guessed Olys outcome then.

He's watching the replay of his own SP (or FS? can't tell) and it showed Brian and Ghislain jumping, so he was imitating them. :biggrin:

hace 1 minuto , xeyra said:

He's watching the replay of his own SP (or FS? can't tell) and it showed Brian and Ghislain jumping, so he was imitating them. :biggrin:

I haven't noticed the TV :laughing:. I am so used to him watching Javi, it was the first thing I thought ha ha

18 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

Off topic: There are a lot of talented junior ladies that will move up senior in the next quad; kihira, kostornaia, trusova, shcherbakova, young you, etc so dont you worry about keeping ladies single skating alive, it very much is :biggrin:

Why is there no Hanyu successor matching in star power and talent :sadPooh:.. 

The ladies are blessed with a quad salchow landing 13 year old Trusova... 

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

So my predictions are that when yuzu retires some percentage of his fans may flock to either Nathan Chen or Zagitova (it depends how well they do from now), to fill the retirement blues and void from yuzus absence. Figure skating would be much more boring without yuzu in the picture Im sure. Its like losing Michael Jackson. And it will feel like how swimming fans felt when Michael Phelps finally and officially retired after Rio olympics. Major depression at first haha

. . . . Nathan could not currently be the further from Yuzu's style of skater. So I personally feel that if Yuzu's fans flock to Nathan after he retires, then maybe they weren't really into Yuzu as a skater, but just because he was on top.