General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

Why are you guys so sure he doesn't have a "love life"? We didn't even know he is eating in restaurants when in Canada :laughing: Who knows what else is he doing there :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

But for the movie, we'd need to know about it! 

But really, taking into account everything we know about his personality and his situation I can't imagine he could have a relationship, and random hookups don't count for the movie purposes.

5 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

:drinkcoffee:

Looool same

32 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

It's salmon caviar! I tried to think of the most luxurious things to eat, what a King would want if they lived in the midwest (LOL) so it had to be steak, lobster, caviar and champagne. 

It kinda started with the goal of getting a 'strawberry shortcake' (like what Yuzu would eat, but here we don't call it strawberry shortcake) but alas, strawberries are very out of season so I settled for a coconut cake. :snmouchotto:

Oh how far I was hahahaha. Your dinner looked really delicious btw.

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Unhinged person under spoiler

Hide contents

I'm not kidding, I need someone to tell me now if he is staying. I can run to Korea by Sunday if I know now. Just tell me now. TT_TT

I'm pretty sure he is staying as long as he can heal his ankle. Your only option might be to consult a fortune-teller Pooh and i'm afraid that breed was already taken back to the forest

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Unhinged person under spoiler

Hide contents

I'm not kidding, I need someone to tell me now if he is staying. I can run to Korea by Sunday if I know now. Just tell me now. TT_TT

I trust Yuzu's talent for making his goals come true through sheer mental strength and if it requires coming back to competitive skating he certainly will :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I don't think the Prime Minister would like that, his office is right in the Hundred Acre Wood you know...

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Then I'll just have to smoke them out. :hachimaki: :003:

omg the image of thousand of poohs running out from the woods is killing me :smiley-laughing021:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

:rofl:the sound tho... the sticky paws...

hissing sounds*

poohs running awkwardly and slowly because of their belly*

@SparkleSalad if you get caught you'll be on the top spot for your crime :smiley-laughing021:

the soohorang guards will keep you captive and who knows what the king will do to you cause you messed with his beloved