General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

It's like Brian is singlehandedly taking on the entire USFS PR machine. And winning like a champ right now.

We need a gif titled "Never underestimate Mr. Orser." With a voiceover done in Samwise Gamgee's voice.

25 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

when in need of money or profit is running low, publish Yuzuru hanyu!

*in a climatic superhero bg music*

The hero we don't deserve, saving the print magazine sales one cover at a time.

@KatjaThera: I second the idea of a support gift for TCC team! Maybe for Nobu and Matsuoka too? a bit OT, I bought the book by Nobu, and about 20 or so pages is about Yuzu, and about 30 pages is on the current japanese ladies state and atheletes. I can't understand Japanese at all, so sadly I have no idea what he's saying.

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

How long does he want his limbs to be? 

Does he aspire to be like this?

giphy.gif

Also... About there being not a lot of baths... I think showers are just really dominant in Korea. Knowing the olympic village will be sold as regular apartments after the olympics it isn't shocking at all to me that there are few baths. But baths tend to be better for muscle care and recovery I think so I guess that sucks.

2 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

How long does he want his limbs to be? 

Does he aspire to be like this?

giphy.gif

Also... About there being not a lot of baths... I think showers are just really dominant in Korea. Knowing the olympic village will be sold as regular apartments after the olympics it isn't shocking at all to me that there are few baths. But baths tend to be better for muscle care and recovery I think so I guess that sucks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now you give me images of yuzu working that party hard pose!

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

If the 4Lo recovers good consistency and he uses it in the FS, then it's 50-50 whether he goes for 5 or 4 quads 2x 3A. But if he has to ditch the 4Lo from the FS too, then he's definitely doing two 4S and two 4Ts and sacrificing the second 3A. He isn't going to compromise enough to go back to a 3-quad layout again.

Pray for 4Lo !!!!!  Meanwhile I'm trying to accept that only one 3A FS, just in case :13877886:

3 hours ago, yude said:

Orser talked with the media again today.

・Yuzuru is going to do 2 quads in SP, 4 or 5 quads in FS, choose one from three patterns.
・He is planning to do 4T and 4S, but 4Lo is uncertain yet.

:6a6943826e43: I'm still confused. ACI SP is something that I expected, but 5 quads for the free perhaps?! There goes all my math :smiley-laughing021: