General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Forcefield said:

I understand the feeling, but hope is really the last thing to die, so I'm sure all of us will continue to believe him no matter what our fears say until the moment his scores are announced in PC if he makes it there.

And really, as Yuzu fans we've learned to swallow our fears, tears, salt and bitterness (and in my case, pettiness) and just like Yuzu we will have to be strong and believe in him and also move on to continue to support him no matter what.

Believe me it's a collective effort. And the fandom really helps. I'll probably start crying again about how much I miss him every few days until he skates in a competition or show again.

Correction: that face :peekapooh:is the last thing to die. 

Just now, Hydroblade said:

You'll be fine, so will be the FS team if they decide to go together. I speak as a very anxious individual who had never been on a plane before september and decided that a 6hour long flight was the best thing to fly for the first time lmao. And i've read a lot about plane crashes so i totally expected to have a full blown panic attack as soon as we encountered the tiniest bit of turbulence.  It's hard to bring down a plane (And i'm going to stop bc it's kinda off topic lol, the thing is, planes are safe, fear isn't rational but try to think that they're made to be up in the air!)

Everyone should become my avatar and then i'd die :)

I'm already convincing myself with the numbers- as a not very mathematically talented person, but also a bit of a history nerd, the 114 years of Planes history make me quite confident we developed them enough to survive a two-hour flight :P Especially since I made similiar route this year twice and without any turbulences! Yep let's finish it, no need to give more stress to other anxiety prone satellites.

1 минуту назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Lol sorry but now I'm imagining a scenario during which Pyeongchang is Sochi 2.0 and Yuzu makes a new WR in the Short but messes up the Free, but everybody messes up even worst than him and he ends up having the same kuyashii gold medal that will haunt him for the next 4 years :rofl:

Not that bad! :smiley-laughing021:

Sending strong warm virtual hugs for everybody who feels bad now (to myself too).

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Lol sorry but now I'm imagining a scenario during which Pyeongchang is Sochi 2.0 and Yuzu makes a new WR in the Short but messes up the Free, but everybody messes up even worst than him and he ends up having the same kuyashii gold medal that will haunt him for the next 4 years :rofl:

How about Sochi 2.0 being the reverse, with him winning a'la Helsinki, with FS WR, so that  when he sums kuyashii PC Gold with Kuyashii Sochi gold, it gives him two perfect performances and two disasters? 

We're bad fans aren't we...:slinkaway:

3 минуты назад, Murieleirum сказал:

If that means clean SEIMEI later in Milan I'm not the opposite of that scenario :smiley-laughing021:

But as much as I'm not a very superstitious person sometimes I believe in fate (cuz sometimes in life there are contingencies that's hard to explain otherwise) so it will be what it will. Anyway it's too early to stress ourselves out two months before the event :war:

2 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

How about Sochi 2.0 being the reverse, with him winning a'la Helsinki, with FS WR, so that  when he sums kuyashii PC Gold with Kuyashii Sochi gold, it gives him two perfect performances and two disasters? 

Ah, WR Seimei... it would probably get over 230... 

5 minutes ago, Lunna said:

If that means clean SEIMEI later in Milan I'm not the opposite of that scenario :smiley-laughing021:

But as much as I'm not a very superstitious person sometimes I believe in fate (cuz sometimes in life there are contingencies that's hard to explain otherwise) so it will be what it will. Anyway it's too early to stress ourselves out two months before the event :war:

I'll be there at fs Milan :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

so yeah I wouldn't mind a Sochi 2.0 splatfest :laughing:

13 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Hmm I like that. But first we  will have to live through the agony between his SP and FP.. The memory of  that same Helsinki  scenario  ,multiplied by Olympic pressure suggests me it won't be pretty ....But if the outcome is the WR FP I think I'll take that.

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

This is what I'm thinking too ... If I begin  stressing myself from december what I'm gonna do in february?? But is hard to always keep up with it when all we are reading this days are worrying, sad news ... and again, I trust Yuzu and his team ... if he wins of loses I will continue to support him ... the only thing I really can't stand is his sad and disappointed face, it's breaking my heart all the time ... well, the hope is the last to die, so I hope he will recover and he will do his best at PC ... a great performance to please him and to bring tears in our eyes ! Get well soon, Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

25 минут назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

This is what I'm thinking too ... If I begin  stressing myself from december what I'm gonna do in february?? But is hard to always keep up with it when all we are reading this days are worrying, sad news ... and again, I trust Yuzu and his team ... if he wins of loses I will continue to support him ... the only thing I really can't stand is his sad and disappointed face, it's breaking my heart all the time ... well, the hope is the last to die, so I hope he will recover and he will do his best at PC ... a great performance to please him and to bring tears in our eyes ! Get well soon, Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Can't we all? *sometimes I still remember his sad face after Helsinki SP :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:* I'm trying to think that he already done wonders from lows to highs in a month of training so yeah, health comes first, hope he really can start slowly training on the ice already.

The only scenario I now for sure: that ゆず wine I brought from Japan will be opened in February no matter for drowning sorrow or happiness :hachimaki: