General Yuzuru Chat

hace 31 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

That looks like the off-season haircut lot of people made fun of so perhaps they're old.

I visited the source page and my guess is that they were taken during some kind of summer camp at TCC.

2 hours ago, Floria said:

I almost jumped when I finally saw good news on Twitter. Hopefully it is true. But knowing that Brian is in Spain right now I can imagine something like this @runrun8383  drawing :smiley-laughing021:

Reveal hidden contents

*pout* why do people always look only on the left side of the picture?

*Looks to the time it was first posted* Oh, okay, nobody ever translated :biggrin:

The final picture (right-side lowermost) is actually saying something along the lines of "try to get out now, slowly" near Brian and "iso iso" which I assume is onomatopeia for careful movement near Yuzu. (or my misreading of izo izo, which would mean good, good -,-' #weakJapaneseproblems)

Runrun is actually complimenting Yuzuru's character development since the 2016 (left side) where he would try to get out of timeout box too quickly, and have to be watched by Brian, while right now he actually stays in the box when Brian isn't looking over him, and tries to get out only with his coaches watchful eye on him. In any way, it's absolutely adorable. Plus a good luck charm if Yuzu IS actually starting his on-ice rehab now!