General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Floria said:

I have seen it already somewhere quite a while ago.

ooh ok so it's not new. Waiting for new bathclin CM :laughing:

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

If this is another 'opinion' piece about what he should do...

But Yuzu like to prove things wrong right.. don't know anymore... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

lol is this new :rofl:

I think it's been around since the beginning of the year or so... 

And I'm ready to bet that's an opinion piece, from its column format. But too tired to dry to figure out what it says...

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I think it's been around since the beginning of the year or so... 

And I'm ready to bet that's an opinion piece, from its column format. But too tired to dry to figure out what it says...

I got bored halfway through but it was blah blah Hanyu injured blah blah quads are hard you guys, blah blah etc.

I am monumentally lazy today (yay, holiday, viva la revolución) but i think it starts by mentioning how Yuzu got injured while practicing the 4Lz, something about the men's field and quads and how they carry risks (i think) and that's where i stopped reading because it felt like it would get into the usual "it's a sport but artistry should be rewarded too" kind of thing (maybe that's just me)

ETA: Lol, Sparkle, apparently we stopped reading in the same place :P

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I am monumentally lazy today (yay, holiday, viva la revolución) but i think it starts by mentioning how Yuzu got injured while practicing the 4Lz, something about the men's field and quads and how they carry risks (i think) and that's where i stopped reading because it felt like it would get into the usual "it's a sport but artistry should be rewarded too" kind of thing (maybe that's just me)

ETA: Lol, Sparkle, apparently we stopped reading in the same place :P

:biggrin: I gotta preserve my Japanesing for all these biographies and and magazines I bought.

26 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I mean he'd never go back to Seimei's original layout so that in itself would already make it a fake article, if it indeed says that (I don't know since I can't read it). :laughing:

Edit: for some reason I replied to the wrong comment? LOL Gah, posting from phone sucks.

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I mean he'd never go back to Seimei's original layout so that in itself would already make it a fake article, if it indeed says that (I don't know since I can't read it). :laughing:

Because to him then it's not a competition anymore. The lad is selfish and wants to win big LOL :LOL:

PS: no he is not actually selfish guys. :pouty:

15 minutes ago, katonice said:

What were they doing here? :girlsigh:

(And the "Report as inappropriate" button caught my eye as I was looking at this lol.)

Nothing too bad - Yuzu has just landed a 4Lo and wants Javi to jump his quad. Javi says he's overdressed for the part, Juzu suggests he take off the top layer (not quite knowing Javi has nothing underneath) 

Sweet memories of GPF 2015...