General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Esteé Lauder 2018 CM

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE OF STRENGTH (yuzu voice over while showing clips of different types of women from teachers to businesswomen to nurses to models and SKATERS)

*Yuzu walks in the set: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

*sits immediately for interview. Camera crew starts rolling 

Yuzu: I always wonder how women stay strong even in the midst of difficulties, from Okaasan taking care of me alone in Canada from Nee-san being the calmest member of our household (I remember him saying this during the earthquake). And there's my coaches, Nanami-sensei and Tracy, you can include Shae Lyn-san too who commands attention from their charge with dignity and power. Then who would forget my lady teammates and friends who skates with a sweet smile on their lips (he's building up his narrative now) and making skating look so easy.

*interview format cuts off. Yuzu shown trying the different colors on his palm.

*Yuzu tries a color: Sugoi!

*tries another one: Ooh! This one's pretty!!

*picks another lipstick: I remember Kana-chan wearing something like this.

*enjoyed testing lipsticks so he picks another one: So red!!! 

*tested the last sample: This one's more like Okaasan's color. Aaaaah!! I want to gift all of these!! (insert his signature sweet laugh)

*filmed while standing up

Yuzu: Show those important women to you how much you love them! Bring the best to everyone we touch! (shows his palm full of the colors he tested) 

Note: The bold portion is Esteé Lauder'x campaign tagline... 

Aaah... I'm sorry I can't resist. :facepalm::13877886:I want this CM to happen!!! :10636614:

i think we need a thread here for imaginary CMs :biggrin: 

9 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Esteé Lauder 2018 CM

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE OF STRENGTH (yuzu voice over while showing clips of different types of women from teachers to businesswomen to nurses to models and SKATERS)

Yuzu: I always wonder how women stay strong even in the midst of difficulties, from Okaasan taking care of me alone in Canada from Nee-san being the calmest member of our household (I remember him saying this during the earthquake). And there's my coaches, Nanami-sensei and Tracy, you can include Shae Lyn-san too who commands attention from their charge with dignity and power. Then who would forget my lady teammates and friends who skates with a sweet smile on their lips (he's building up his narrative now) and making skating look so easy.

*tested the last sample: This one's more like Okaasan's color. Aaaaah!! I want to gift all of these!! (insert his signature sweet laugh)

Yuzu: Show those important women to you how much you love them! Bring the best to everyone we touch! (shows his palm full of the colors he tested) 

Aaah... I'm sorry I can't resist. :facepalm::13877886:I want this CM to happen!!! :10636614:

I’m already sold. I want one of every color! :party0019:

6 minutes ago, liv said:

Oh :goe:geez, that's hilarious and I can totally see him doing that and saying those words about his mom, coaches, teammates, lol!! Even putting it on his hand would seem something he would do... I think he'd sell far more than Marin does (she's Kose right? ) !!!

The behind the scenes would include a shot of him putting a bit of lipstick on

hace 22 minutos , PapiandPooh421 said:

Esteé Lauder 2018 CM

I laughed so much omg thank you, what killed me is "and making skating look so easy" :xD:

27 minutes ago, liv said:

Oh :goe:geez, that's hilarious and I can totally see him doing that and saying those words about his mom, coaches, teammates, lol!! Even putting it on his hand would seem something he would do... I think he'd sell far more than Marin does (she's Kose right? ) !!!

Oh Marin is promoting Kosè? Ooh.. Interesting! It's a battle (which Marin will inevitably lose). 

Just now, ruruzest said:

I would die if he does CM for red eyeliner or eyeshadow in Seimei costume with murder face ! Killing me softly please :dpooh:

Sadly as I've learned over the years, red is litteraly the one eyeliner colour no one ever has :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: and is honestly a butt to hunt down, even online