General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, katonice said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

23 minutes ago, Floria said:

I know it sounds really bad but now despite still being sad about the injury I am actually relieved that GPF is without  Yuzu this time. I had bad feeling about it being in Nagoya in the first place and because of all the pressure to win it and bashing if he doesn't. Whoever wins GPF it will happen in his absence, so nobody will be able to defeat him and gain advantage over him. 

It would also be a test of character for Shoma and Nathan, Boyang too if he does qualify (I hope I'm not jinxing them). Is their hunger enough for them to win gpf gold (it still hurts to say this.. Help 😣) most importantly for Shoma because not only does he have a home court advantage his major sponsor is also watching closely (aka the reserved seats-then the fanyus are being called evil when they simply place their things on the seats and the other things. Ugh don't mind me ranting. It's just me being :salty:). 

Sorry if already posted

”Hanyu piece in the works

The New York Times is working on a major profile of Hanyu to run shortly before the Pyeongchang Olympics.

How serious is the NYT about their Hanyu piece?

They have sent veteran writer Jere Longman to both the Cup of Russia and the NHK Trophy this season to see Hanyu compete. Longman was looking forward to watching Hanyu skate in Osaka, only to have him get injured in practice and be forced to withdraw.”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2017/11/14/figure-skating/satoko-miyaharas-olympic-dream-serious-jeopardy/#.Wgq6E6L3XYU

52 minutes ago, katonice said:

I can confirm those drawings are very accurate. He had his picture taken at the beginning of the last 'wall' of posters, where there were four posters from last year, UA, LGC purple, H&L and Notte stellata. I think he was standing between LGC and H&L. The crutches one was him walking through, looking at posters and the other was at the tables where people could write messages to him. His handwriting on the thank yous was very nice (the Russian almost seemed printed, I didn't even notce it at first). I'm always somewhat amused and intrigued by his handwriting in Japanese, but those were really neat.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if already posted

The New York Times is working on a major profile of Hanyu to run shortly before the Pyeongchang Olympics.

They have sent veteran writer Jere Longman to both the Cup of Russia and the NHK Trophy this season to see Hanyu compete. Longman was looking forward to watching Hanyu skate in Osaka, only to have him get injured in practice and be forced to withdraw.”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2017/11/14/figure-skating/satoko-miyaharas-olympic-dream-serious-jeopardy/#.Wgq6E6L3XYU

Oh, boy, there's more? >.<

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if already posted

Are they serious :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Then he'd be writing a piece based on Nationals. The one competition (possibly) before the Olympic stage. The comeback of the kuyashii murder face. :volcano: