General Yuzuru Chat

Только что, sallycinnamon сказал:

94 pages until 1994!!!

This reminds me that December is close and somebody will need a huge-unbelievable-overwhelming present by fans to be totally distrusted from the fact that GPF is in the same moment. It should be a challenge for us!:hachimaki:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

ikr ... when i saw him with those crutches and the forced smile ... :Poohgaveup::sadPooh:

That's how WE saw him.

Imagine how his family is seeing him like right now:

His father probably trying to be chill Japanese dad, maybe include some manly talk when he's at home, but failing miserably 'n joning his daughter and wife in spoiling rotten their youngest member,

Saya bothering Yuzu about every.single.thing to the point Yuzu becomes pouty BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH ATTENTION NEE-SAN, iI'M NOT SIXTEEN ANYMORE, but secretly he's very pleased, because his sister understands him when he talks about FS, and instead of looking at him strangely when he goes on and on about suu-pa, she's more like 'but why did you go for girin*, if even suu didn't feel good?'. Meanwhile his mom is just silently happy he's talking somebody else's ear off, and at the same time is glad to have both her children in one place, it makes damage control easier, plus it's a really cute sight.

That's not as bad, isn't it?

*girin is my self made onomatopeia for forced paaa, since I'm sure Yuzu (or maybe Hanyu siblings?) have their own way of describing it)

23 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Estee Lauder you know who you should get.. especially when you have that skate.. 

qselucM.jpg&key=75068b3469a3d4edd860cdf9

Well, he won't be sporting any lipstick anytime soon, foundation would make more sense with his amazing skin (and at least that is something he could hypothetically be using for tv appearances, photo shootings or CMs and stuff)

6 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Well, he won't be sporting any lipstick anytime soon, foundation would make more sense with his amazing skin (and at least that is something he could hypothetically be using for tv appearances, photo shootings or CMs and stuff)

He could promote:

*insert Yuzu posing with the lipstick aka P&G style*

Buy this lipstick for your loved ones.

Your Mother, Sister, Wife, Aunt, Grandmother, Friend or Girlfriend will love it.

Colours come in many range :agree:

he doesn't have to wear it.. :LOL:

Just now, MrPudding said:

He could promote:

*insert Yuzu posing with the lipstick aka P&G style*

Buy this lipstick for your loved ones.

Your Mother, Sister, Wife, Aunt, Grandmother, Friend or Girlfriend will love it.

Colours come in many range :agree:

he doesn't have to wear it.. :LOL:

How could I forget that this boy excels at selling you crap he'd never use himself :smiley-laughing021:

8 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

How could I forget that this boy excels at selling you crap he'd never use himself :smiley-laughing021:

He can throw a touching story about how the color reminds him of something he saw when he was little and because of that he thinks it would look beautiful on anyone :LOL: