General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Floria said:

What is all this about? :laughing:

If I'm not wrong, it says something like:

Javi - Briaaaaaaan !

Javi - I was worried, but now everything's okay !! You just have to eat a lot and your body wil get better <3

Yuzu - Briaaaaaaaaan !

Yuzu - I WAS SO WORRIED !!!

2 hours ago, Altie said:

If I'm not wrong, it says something like:

Javi - Briaaaaaaan !

Javi - I was worried, but now everything's okay !! You just have to eat a lot and your body wil get better <3

Yuzu - Briaaaaaaaaan !

Yuzu - I WAS SO WORRIED !!!

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Yuzu could also say : I'LL REDUCE 4A PRACTICE FOR YOUUUUU lol

34 минуты назад, Sammie сказал:

:10636614:

"Well, yes, skaters have their talismans. The very first was Pooh - as we joking, the representative of the lunar planet of Yuzuru Hanyu".

Misha, your are the best: Pooh has his official citizenship now! And we know what is Yuzu's planet: it is moon! 

3 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

About the whole EX thing, I wrote something longer but decided to simply shorten it to the below, which, hopefully, will be the last I'll have anything say of it:

...Because by the logic tangent of some here, if you get down to the bare bones of it, there's no reason at all for him to not skate a different EX which leads one to conclude that if he doesn't deliver an EX other than NS this season, he's basically being lazy or just can't be bothered.

Yeah, that was absolutely what I was trying to say there, absolutely :facepalm: If he just doesn't want to do a new EX or go back to repeating old programs as EX (like 2013-14), then that is fine and reason enough. He can do whatever he wants, he's the one skating there. I was talking about the possibility. But sure, same thing :facepalm: Anyway, I won't say anything on that matter anymore.

In positive news, that Misha interview cracks me up. The 3 of them are like Harry, Ron and Hermoine - gee, Misha, whose Ron & Hermoine there? :laughing:

36 minutes ago, Joey said:

In positive news, that Misha interview cracks me up. The 3 of them are like Harry, Ron and Hermoine - gee, Misha, whose Ron & Hermoine there? :laughing:

I'm trying to read it without google uncle's help (training,training...), but this is actually so accurate comparision I'm laughing. Hermione is the smartass lady ahead of the boys around her  (in tano's consistency maybe?), but still without the main character natural's abilities (charm?Fandom? Character? Way of portraying on ice?) Meanwhile Ron is just chill and do what you're the best at (be a sidekick, and a good one at that; bonus points for sharing chill with #nochill king&queen) type of guy you're going to like regardless of skills he has (SS, drama) or not (quads?).

9 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I'm trying to read it without google uncle's help (training,training...), but this is actually so accurate comparision I'm laughing. Hermione is the smartass lady ahead of the boys around her  (in tano's consistency maybe?), but still without the main character natural's abilities (charm?Fandom? Character? Way of portraying on ice?) Meanwhile Ron is just chill and do what you're the best at (be a sidekick, and a good one at that; bonus points for sharing chill with #nochill king&queen) type of guy you're going to like regardless of skills he has (SS, drama) or not (quads?).

And then the Chosen One.

24 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I've actually never seen nor read Harry Potter at all, so I can't say anything about the accuracy there. I just know that I was immediately flooded with messages of people pointing out that Ron & Hermoine get married at the end (and Misha is in a relationship with another girl, so... :laughing:). I'm sure the Russian channels are damn happy with that, they are all quite opinionated on how much they'd like Yuzu to be their son in law (more or less - but it's probably the only way if you can't steal him otherwise! :laughing:)