General Yuzuru Chat

Plushenko went on TSL for a short interview, and pretty much steamrolled over TSL in grand style, but his picks are definite Yuzu, maybe shooms and nate to round it off.

God bless P&G, the giver of extra eye-candy. Never before have so many a fair maidens, and lads, swoon over ankles before.

9 時間前, gladiさんが言いました:

Sparkliest.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whoa, there. And a merry Xmas to you too, laddy. xD

4 時間前, kaerbさんが言いました:

BTS of P&G ad - actually a really really beautiful video with great cinematography (also, catch me crying abt yuzu in cropped slacks and #fresh white tennis shoes, def cleaned those w P&G products) :embSwan:

Wow. That's some seriously inspired cinematography. Maybe the fact that they have the perfect subject  for it has something to do with it. I do wonder if it was planned from the get-go, or they just looked at all the BTS footage they happened to have shot and realized they could build something like this.

And gotta love how they just get him to speak honestly when talking about his mom instead of scripting it. IIRC, this has always been their concept. As in they script the bits where he has to push the product but to my memory, the bits where he talks about his mom, or what he thinks of moms, has always been ad-libbed.

2 時間前, kaerythさんが言いました:

P&G always delivers..

...nice shirt and belt combo.

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Javi won the 2017 Worlds? Oh my...

Well...and Patrick got silver and Nathan got bronze for 2017 Worlds right? :shrug:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

1 hour ago, katonice said:

More translations from @kaerb

when-someone-tells-you-you-look-pretty.g

6 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

OMG sorry to burst in the thread, but I think this needs to be seen by everyone: our so very dear ElenaC has made a video with ALL of the times Max Ambesi (&others italian uncles) said "Welcome on planet Hanyu, population, one: him" and I think this is amazing :rofl:

I don't understand Italian, but hearing "Uno" "Uno" is so awesome! He is indeed the ONE and only ONE!

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

BTS of P&G ad - actually a really really beautiful video with great cinematography (also, catch me crying abt yuzu in cropped slacks and #fresh white tennis shoes, def cleaned those w P&G products) :embSwan:

4 hours ago, Anya said:

We need to screenshot every second of it :10742290::tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

OMG What did I wake up to!!

The prayers for a new commercial came true! And by the looks of it will be a really good one :sadPooh: