General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I want more Yuzu but I don't want the nerves. I might be in the minority who'll be glad when he re***es and I can enjoy all those delayed single axels and the spins and the attempts at whatever quads he wants without worrying about popping and scores and judging.

I'm half and half on this. I would love for him to enjoy himself and not worry but at the same he seem to thrive on competing.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I'm half and half on this. I would love for him to enjoy himself and not worry but at the same he seem to thrive on competing.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I don't know... I mean, he seems to compete to be the very best he can be more than anything else. After he wins everything there is to be won to his satisfaction, he might be happy enough to compete with himself. I

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol, look at the kids ... they are ogling Yuzu like those little girls at 4CC did! :biggrin: Understandable tho ... 

DLrfCOcUMAAU4UD.jpg

DLrfCurVAAADa1e.jpg

I'd like to believe that I wouldn't do the same if I was in their places, but I'm not sure ... :laughing:

Okay, that’s adorable and a half.

And I hate to break it to you but you’d be completely powerless.

58 minutes ago, JobsCK said:

Yuzu sighting Planet Hanyu banner (and all the banners around the rink) :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

he is trying so hard to smile in the photo ops, lol. But we can all read the kuyashii in his eyes, so much kuyashii that no scrunchy smile can hide.

45 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I don't know... I mean, he seems to compete to be the very best he can be more than anything else. After he wins everything there is to be won to his satisfaction, he might be happy enough to compete with himself. I

I'm sorry but for some reason all I can think of is the Pokemon theme... :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To win gold is my real test
To train quads is my cause

I will travel across the land
Competing far and wide
Teach everyone to understand
The kuyashii that's inside...

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

I'm sorry but for some reason all I can think of is the Pokemon theme... :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To win gold is my real test
To train quads is my cause

I will travel across the land
Competing far and wide
Teach everyone to understand
The kuyashii that's inside...

Quadruples, gotta land 'em all!!