General Yuzuru Chat

6 часов назад, Yoa сказал:

I guess we have a lot of them :dancingpooh:

10593289_945053758926281_1918871530_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTUzNDUwMjg2MTkzMzY3MQ==.2

268197_w300h300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtAVm3zmqhjCUzrWgwps

kubus_bg.png

Fan fact: In Poland we call Pooh "Kubuś Puchatek". Kubuś is short and cute form of Jakub which is Polish version of Jacob

Definitely would buy! :drool1: the one with the tongue is just :smiley-love017::laughing::dancingpooh:

50 分ぐらい, the50personさんが言いました:

Oh imagine a Yuzu MAD with this!

Or even this!

Epic music suits him LOL

There's a lot of nice MADs online, no doubt, but there are only a small handful that really hit me between the eyes. 

I find that these make for awesome FS music, too. Have skaters ever look to online artistes when choosing music to skate to? There's such a breadth of work...

If they haven't yet, I reckon it's only a matter of time before they start to.

1 hour ago, anyanee said:

I've just finished pancake-ing my first uni exam....:facepalm::slinkaway:   :pancake:

By the way, it time for Yuzu now!!! I'm so happy:embSwan: I'm I weird to want to try Yuzu cooking meal?.....

It will either be out of the world good, or give you food poisoning. Like his jumps.

8 hours ago, Yoa said:

I guess we have a lot of them :dancingpooh:

10593289_945053758926281_1918871530_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTUzNDUwMjg2MTkzMzY3MQ==.2

268197_w300h300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtAVm3zmqhjCUzrWgwps

kubus_bg.png

Fan fact: In Poland we call Pooh "Kubuś Puchatek". Kubuś is short and cute form of Jakub which is Polish version of Jacob

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Someone please take these juice boxes to CoR so our Overlord doesn't get thirsty.

I was gonna say someone throw these on the ice at PC :rofl:

6 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Also lol @ food is mendoukusai hahaha BLASPHEMY

I have met only 1 or 2 people in my life that seem to have the same relationship with food that Yuzuru has. He doesn't seem so much a picky eater as much as completely disinterested in the food world xD which doesn't mean that he's not able to appreciate delicious food, but it's not like he thinks about it when he doesn't directly have a plate of food in front of him. 

10 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I have to defend Japanese convenience store food! :P It's obviously not as good as home cooked food or restaurant stuff, but it's actually pretty good. Especially compared to store food in other places. (When in Japan, it's a bit awkward to go to restaurants alone, so I pretty much only eat convenience store food :P)

I agree! It is really good. In Taiwan, too. Actually, one of the things I look forward to most when visiting is eating the convenience store food. It's also pretty healthy for you, unlike convenience/fast food stores here, which are just very fried/unhealthy through and through haha.

Some personal thoughts about Yuzu’s 2 costumes for the 2018 Olympics:

My personal belief:

In addition to the layout and program, each costume has its ‘POWER’ (I refer to something supernatural).

It can positively or negatively affect a skater. It is one of the factors that determines the ultimate results, especially in the most important competitions.

SP

Yuzu and his team stated that he will have a new one.

I thought it was a must and the best for him to have a completely different costume as he used that piece of music before.

But after the new WR SP in ACI, my thoughts have changed because:

1) Yuzu said it is the 3rd time he broke (his) WR wearing the same costume.

2) I found that it is the same costume that ‘accompanies’ Yuzu for the 4th consecutive CLEAN SP even with a different layout and in different seasons under difficult physical conditions in competitions.

3) That is the costume that Yuzu wears to set and keep the Top 3 SP scores (WRs).

I am even thinking I may not mind if he keeps that costume??

To sum up, I hope he can keep the most powerful and luckiest parts of the costume while modifying / refining it. But as a normal human being, I can’t tell what should be done. I hope Yuzu and his team know what they should do. <3:SunFace:

As for his LP, it is more complex…..and difficult to explain….may share my thoughts if I have time later.  :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I wish Yuzu the BEST of LUCK:tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:<3

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I have met only 1 or 2 people in my life that seem to have the same relationship with food that Yuzuru has. He doesn't seem so much a picky eater as much as completely disinterested in the food world xD which doesn't mean that he's not able to appreciate delicious food, but it's not like he thinks about it when he doesn't directly have a plate of food in front of him. 

he was excited enough by the thought of tomato to feel betrayed by paprika :laughing:   but yeah, I can't relate to his disinterest in food at all

10 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

he was excited enough by the thought of tomato to feel betrayed by paprika :laughing:   but yeah, I can't relate to his disinterest in food at all

I guess food is not such a bother when you're hungry and you're served a nice warm hamburger, even for our evil overlord  xD 

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

I agree! It is really good. In Taiwan, too. Actually, one of the things I look forward to most when visiting is eating the convenience store food. It's also pretty healthy for you, unlike convenience/fast food stores here, which are just very fried/unhealthy through and through haha.

I object   :laughing:,  only speaking on behalf of Orange County where we can find tons of fast food Asian places with lots of varieties and homemade tastes , not counting the delicious Asian styled deserts :party0021: