General Yuzuru Chat

Guys i edited the first post :D thanks so much to yuzuangel for the bio and dasani for the competition results :bow: :bow:

If you have any suggestions about it, post away!

Oh I really like the protocol links and the video links :love: It's like a one stop shop :goe: Thank you for this guys. :bow:

ETA: I think it's 2012-2015 Japanese national champ, not 2013-2016. :)

AMAZING WORK :bow: :love: :goe:

Also, how did he end up in the cover of a photography mag?? By being simply Graceful?? ISTG!

Cover of "Digital Camera Magazine".

Photo by Sunao Noto

[image]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91s1J4tQTfL.jpg[/image]

amazon

Haha yeah I love how the bold line on the left of him says " beautiful views of Japan" ...yes indeed, Yuzu is one of the most beautiful views Japan has to offer

So I guess that answers the question why he is on the cover for photography magazine? :space:

Photo by Sunao Noto

amazon

Haha yeah I love how the bold line on the left of him says " beautiful views of Japan" ...yes indeed, Yuzu is one of the most beautiful views Japan has to offer

So I guess that answers the question why he is on the cover for photography magazine? :space:

it'sk ind of cheating when the subject of your photo is already so beautiful... you don't really need any photography skills :pbow:

Photo by Sunao Noto

amazon

Because he is beautiful and photogenic enough to be on any cover of any magazine, I guess ... :pbow:

David Carmichael just released his photos from 2017 Worlds. :love: (Why does Yuzu look 18 again??)

[image] o0600040013933165922.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0600040013933183614.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0600040013933185354.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

[image] o0400060013933163612.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

Thank you to x for sharing!

Chiddy and Yuzu are cute. :mrgreen:

I met Takeshi at worlds and had a nice chat with him. He does speak very good English. Shizuka's English is also decent. I was too nervous to try in Japanese, haha. The only person I actually spoke it with that was a skater or coach ended up being Kevin Reynolds of all people...to the surprise and delight of some nearby Japanese fans who were listening in. :rofl2:

It seems Takeshi's listening skill was much improved by watching the DVD of The Man in the Iron Mask hundreds of times according to the podcast above.

And congrats to the ticket for Olympics! I'm so excited. I wanted to go, but it seems it's the beginning of the semester of my university (if my entrance is permitted...). That's why I’ve given up so far. But if yuzu goes to WC 2018, I shall go to Milano.

That's why I’ve given up so far. But if yuzu goes to WC 2018, I shall go to Milano.

Oh.. Is there a way to know if Yuzu will go to Worlds 2018? I,m dying to see him live and Milano is like my only chance since I can't really afford traveling to Asia :sadPooh:

Japanese skaters generally don't skip the WC after Olympics (although Shizuka skipped... but the situation of figure skating in Japan is much different from her day of 2006.)

I guess he will go to Milano.

Yes, pyeonchang cost a fortune. Further, Ive heard the number of accomodations is limeted and already they are fully reserved...

Dori6886 said:
ShiroKJ said:
David Carmichael just released his photos from 2017 Worlds. :love: (Why does Yuzu look 18 again??)

[image] o0600040013933185354.jpg?caw=800 [/image]

Thank you to x for sharing!

Chiddy and Yuzu are cute. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, is that PChiddy's hand on Yuzu's shoulder? My heart. :love:

Edit: Honestly, the more I look at that photo, the more does that hand seem like a unattached limb. It doesn't seem to match either Patrick or Eric's arms! :rofl2: