General Yuzuru Chat

guys, chill, he mainly messed up his first several jumps, his later jumps were nice. Also, there were a lady or two who had flashes on when taking photos, I wonder if he noticed....if it is truly fatigue, it will take longer to recover, but it is not life–threatening. Just trust his team knows what they are doing. 

I don’t mean anything negative. :10742289:

On the contrary, it (what I shared) is a positive way to handle and solve the knee pain. :SunFace:

I support Yuzu and his Team 100%. :heart:

33分鐘前, Pamigena說:

Honestly, if they thought it was anything too serious, he wouldn't be there. Three years ago he withdrew from Finlandia not all too long before the competition because, IIRC, he had an ankle injury. It took quite some doing to talk him out of it, but they did it, and that was way before he became all 100% health conscious as he is now. It's just a Challenger event. He wouldn't risk his entire season for ACI, especially not during Oly season.

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I know we are all worried but just think about it. They know what they need better than we do, because they have all the information, which we don't. It's going to be just fine, you'll see! They want the best for him, just as we do, so they will be careful with him, I'm sure. And he's here, in the competition, so it must be a mild thing :10742289:

I said I know they have ...But as a fan...It is hard to control myself not to worry.  but once it happens, he always surprises us...:xD:And if he cleans the runthrough, people will also worry.

It is good that it happens now, not later in the season. I don't trust Yuzu's body to be healthy for an entire year. So I wish starting from now, Yuzu will be healthier and his performance will grow like a rocket. Thanks right knee to remind Yuzu of overtraining and the importance of health.

new costume new costume can't wait :volcano:

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

The costume reveal is what ACI is all about anyways. Royal Blue for Chopin please. :10636614:

Focusing on what his costume might look like is a great way to take one's mind off Yuzu's knee. For example, will our dear meoima ("I hate horrendous costumes") like it or be horrified by it?

Pretty soon we'll know!  

his main issue on the.axels were the in–air axis being off, a bit more tilted than normal. That would lead to the problematic landing, not necessarily just fatigue, and Yuzu usually does not fight for his landings as much as other men....kiches and I were theorizing that he has been. practicing 4A so his 3A is off....

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yuzu? I read they would be using his ideas...

:rofl:

Breaking News:

Yuzuru Hanyu is unable to defend his title in PC 2018 Olympic Games due to being eaten by cats of a disgruntled fan.

<pause>

<serious voice>

She was unhappy due to his costume choices.

And now! Surfing dogs!

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

his main issue on the.axels were the in–air axis being off, a bit more tilted than normal. That would lead to the problematic landing, not necessarily just fatigue, and Yuzu usually does not fight for his landings as much as other men....kiches and I were theorizing that he has been. practicing 4A so his 3A is off....

You sound like some YOLO might happen..Jk..

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I was joking the other day that simplified program = no 4A at ACI *hides* But we know now that he has been practicing 4A, so... maybe that is why... the 3Lz seems fine, though, I think?

But more seriously, I guess it really is more a matter of finding his feet and rhythm again. For all we know, yesterday might have been his first time back on ice after a week or so. Today being the second. If so, I think it's not bad at all.