General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The pretty baby 4Lz was born! A thing of great beauty!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

It looks effortless already wow 

this pretty baby better behave and it will be my favorite Yuzu's jump after 3A~ I honestly think nothing can replace his super glamorous and beautiful 3A in my heart except maybe his 4A 

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I bet he can't! He has to be, like, two different coaches at the same time, because Javi and Yuzu need two different approaches. Wise choice to separate them. 

I'm really glad this interview articulated a couple of the key differences in Javi and Yuzu's styles - especially the fact that Javi needs new choreo because he's easily bored of the same program and also finds the trying-and-failing struggle of acquiring new jumps to be demotivating (whereas Yuzu sees it as part of the challenge). Hence, the strategy to stick to what he's already good at. 

Sad they kind of need to be kept apart but as long as it's best for both in the long run ;;

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

and also finds the trying-and-failing struggle of acquiring new jumps to be demotivating (whereas Yuzu sees it as part of the challenge).

Yeah, Yuzuru thrives off of it. If there isn't something he's struggling with in a program, he loses concentration and motivation. Dis boy :crazyshit:

What the fuck is that height. This was supposed to be baby?!?! It looks like it's finishing his teenage years to mature into a big, strong, mature quad! (QWhich means he's going still to be p. annoying and pop *knocks wood* but that's the part of adolescence, right?) Besides, is it only me who wants to cry over his runthrough at today's practice? 3A as the two final passes and probaby best made jumps of the whole freaking runthrough, not counting 4Lo...:10742290::10742290::13877886: I can worship new SEIMEI now:bow: