General Yuzuru Chat

sublimeskating said:
xeyra said:
Good morning everyone. Welcome to all the old GS members, all the new members, all the past lurkers and all the future fans. :yay:

Edit: Also, I approve of the new banner. It's very... fitting... :rofl:

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER OMG IT'S AWESOME

It's gone now..??! :rofl:

Hey guys!

It's so cool to see many GS lurkers deciding to be more active here :yay:

what a difference it makes once we have a place we can freely share ideas and discuss without being attacked by trolls

i know there were many lurkers back at the GS fanfest who are shy

i can't blame them for wanting to lurk! i used to lurk for a long time before finally deciding to join in the discussion with u guys!

I was the same actually. It's such a bother having to watch every single words when conversing with trolls, it's not easy to find civil words all the time. I was content with lurking our FF and the occasional flash through the Edge but, alas :smile

Good morning everyone. Welcome to all the old GS members, all the new members, all the past lurkers and all the future fans. :yay:

Edit: Also, I approve of the new banner. It's very... fitting... :rofl:

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER OMG IT'S AWESOME

It's gone now..??! :rofl:

If you couldn't tell that was my doing :P but i was requested something more serious.

I AM working on something more serious but i thought that some laughs in the meantime would be ok :D

Hydroblade said:

If you couldn't tell that was my doing :P but i was requested something more serious.

I AM working on something more serious but i thought that some laughs in the meantime would be ok :D

Aah, of course it was trusty old Hydro's magical hands at work :yay:

Don't worry some of us had a good laugh :) 

Hydroblade said:

I wonder if we could have it in gif form and just rotate from serious to silly. I mean, Yuzu is a man who can do both and all. :) 

Hey everyone who wants to help on organizing the (old) media thread, I made a google spreadsheet

Just follow on the direction on how to sort it there for now (I am sorting based on season and type of media first, still have not decided how to include it yet in the new (archived) media thread here, but sorting it out would help to give the better idea)

Click here --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDkIU32FadPblbzfl1q2aAZ1AzqPupI9joskO0YUk8g/edit#gid=36903724

This is for new fans and old fans, having a better archived source of info would be very convenient for everybody :D

OmNom said:
^^ OT but xeyra your avatar is divine :love:

He's such a heavenly creature only the galaxy can contain his presence :D 

I have no idea who did the original for this, but I got it from someone (I forgot who now) when we were talking about lockscreens on our cellphones back in the old FF. I saved this one for future use in my phone but ended up loving it so much that when I was thinking of an avatar for the forum, this jumped at me immediately. All credit to the creator, which I'll add to a signature if I find out who made it!

xeyra said:
OmNom said:
^^ OT but xeyra your avatar is divine :love:

He's such a heavenly creature only the galaxy can contain his presence :grin:

I have no idea who did the original for this, but I got it from someone (I forgot who now) when we were talking about lockscreens on our cellphones back in the old FF. I saved this one for future use in my phone but ended up loving it so much that when I was thinking of an avatar for the forum, this jumped at me immediately. All credit to the creator, which I'll add to a signature if I find out who made it!

Yeah I saw that post in the FF too, and was captured by its beauty as well. There are so many talented people in our fandom! :yay: