General Yuzuru Chat

14 минут назад, Fay сказал:

Yeah, I'm ever so mildly curious about that too. The first test is next week. Albeit at ungodly times. 

If not for a start of Oly season and potential costume upgrade and real competition with Javi I maybe just slept in and watched videos in the morning but seems like I'll be too curious and excited to sleep peacefully...

Just now, Lunna said:

If not for a start of Oly season and potential costume upgrade and real competition with Javi I maybe just slept in and watched videos in the morning but seems like I'll be too curious and excited to sleep peacefully...

Never mind, we'll get our revenge on the other hemisphere when the CoR's here...

1 минуту назад, Fay сказал:

Never mind, we'll get our revenge on the other hemisphere when the CoR's here...

At least ACI is during weekend, OG is on weekdays so I'll just be a zombie at work *don't mind to be a happy zombie though*

18 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

The last major competition I got to watch was GPF last season - missed Euros, 4CC, WC because of various commitments and looking back I realised that this never happens with major games involving The Team, because the football fixtures are embedded in the family internet diary at the start of every season.  So I've just entered the GP series, Euros, 4CC, OG and WC - waiting for someone to notice and demand to know wtf is the Rostlecom Cup.

Which is The Team, if you don't mind me asking?

:offtopic:Aside - I love Uchimura, too. :)

Just a few more days... I kick myself for not going to ACI. It is so easy for me to getvto montreal..... But, very happy for those heading that way. I just hope my internet is fixed. It has been bad since after WTT, meaning I cannot really watch live streaming.  I cannot even get youtube to play half the time... damn cable company .....

4 minutes ago, liv said:

Just a few more days... I kick myself for not going to ACI. It is so easy for me to getvto montreal..... But, very happy for those heading that way. I just hope my internet is fixed. It has been bad since after WTT, meaning I cannot really watch live streaming.  I cannot even get youtube to play half the time... damn cable company .....

Oh. You can't just go now, can you? 😕

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Which is The Team, if you don't mind me asking?

:offtopic:Aside - I love Uchimura, too. :)

Let's just say it's in the upper echelons of the Premier League, there are season tickets, people travel to attend, there is major angst and bad atmospheres when they don't win and it's extremely expensive-  maybe I will try and go to Milan, it would be a fraction of the cost!

I'm missing the gymnastics World Championships, but at least I should be able to get it on iPlayer when I get back - not sure I'll be able to bear to watch if he doesn't win!

8 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Let's just say it's in the upper echelons of the Premier League, there are season tickets, people travel to attend, there is major angst and bad atmospheres when they don't win and it's extremely expensive-  maybe I will try and go to Milan, it would be a fraction of the cost!

I'm missing the gymnastics World Championships, but at least I should be able to get it on iPlayer when I get back - not sure I'll be able to bear to watch if he doesn't win!

That sounds very much like Arsenal. :biggrin: Expensive, angst, bad atmosphere during losses (and sometimes during wins)...

I love how fluid he is, and how unflappable he seems even when he makes a mistake - until after he's done. And talking of doing 2020 so his kids can watch him. And the whole cuteness with the Pokemon Go eating up his data for the last Olympics, he's adorable. I was over the moon when he won the all-round. I would've done a cartwheel if I could.

I hope Yuzu has his longevity. They're both such perfectionists.

TBH the definition covers most of the top teams in the PL! 

That is is my hope too.

While they are are quite different personalities it makes me laugh how often the perfectionism means that YH and KU come out with very similar comments about performance and winning and scoring.

14 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

h.s : since ACI is soon , I'm still wondering about this one : what was he trying to do exactly here :rofl:(you need to click on it to see the video )

Reveal hidden contents
trim.164EC5C6-A234-4659-B8C4-F44A16BFBECA

you mean the fall? Looks like he might have tried to skate around someone and caught his blade on the boards