General Yuzuru Chat

sweetwater said:
meoima said:
Well the 4A talk started from Max Aaron and Tom Z with the harness attempt video. Then Mura and all.

Then Max Ambesi said Yuzuru landed a fully rotated 4A at CC (I heard my friend mentioned this 1 month before Max though), then Miki Ando said she saw Yuzuru did 4A once, then Orser mentioned he saw Yuzuru tried 4A at ice show (not sure)...

All and all, talk is just talk. If Yuzuru can land 4A someday before the public eye, it will be historical and it does not have to be in competition. I will treasure that video forever.

Yuzu and Mura attempted 4A after finale of Dreams On Ice 2015, though both 4A were < with fall I think. Their attempt was aired so there must be a footage somewhere on internet too.

It was downgraded :ohno:  but I'd still give him :goe: because he was so cute afterwards lol

Fay said:
Icy said:
b138oo said:
Ahhh all this 4A talks

Imagine if Yuzu decides to troll us and be like u guys think I would put 4Lz as my 1st jump?? Hell no, 4AXEL IT IS! :hachimaki: 

I have a better idea - 4A as the last jump! :rofl:

Oh, back in the golden GS days we were speculating on a program with all the jumps in the second half. With two 4As for good measure.

Not hard for us to type that, you see. :P 

Of course you did :laughing: I won't give that away from you, don't worry :) 

Hydroblade said:
ralucutzagy said:
Hydroblade said:
Have this photos been posted here?

These

I took them from the japanese thread

Some church worthy photos there...

Photo no3 deserve a place on the Planet Hanyu Boner :rofl:

planet what

We don't talk about that in the public forum, people... *tip toes out*