General Yuzuru Chat

On 2022/10/27 at 午後5時54分, Sun_Rise7777さんが言いました:

I hope official statistics is published with regards to the demand for tickets but it looks like there may < 10% of people who got the tickets as compared to all those participating in the lottery. 

It's clear if international fans will ever get the chance to participate, too, chances to get a ticket will be minimal :YuzuPoohSad:

But of course, first of all I'm supper happy for Yuzu, I'm sure Prologue will be a spectacular success, I have absolutely no doubts about it. 

I (and my friend) have lost the ticket battle for Prologue Yokohama :Poohgaveup:

Okay, still we can see it on TV. Thank you TV Asahi, but I want them to know we need backstage scenes, too :animated-smileys-hello-22:

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

https://prologue-official.jp/goods.html

Prologue merch:tumblr_meh7uvSxXx1qdlkyg:

Edit: are these hints about the programs he will perform? (Seimei, Haru yo koi, LMEY, White Legend, Rondo, Romeo & Juliet, Tenchi).

Also, I love that there's a paper cup, lol.

Edit 2: they ship overseas :7562096:

they ship overseas?!?!?!

wow! Will it be cheaper if we combine orders (from the same city)?

Last week seasoned tweeters were having a discussion about whether Yuzu would be announcing something of Planetary significance on the Date : Nov 1st or Nov 11th at 11:11.

Well, here it is  - the Official Yuzu shop opens for orders at 11:11 on Nov 1st

Apologies for my confusion in my previous post, in my excitement about the "Axel Store" I completely misread the bit about good on sale at the arena and the online shop.

For merchandise sales at the arena, only ticket holders can purchase from there. Only 5 of each item can be purchased.

Really sorry if my frantic feelings have caused confusion for anyone else.

International sales - goods will be shipped February 2023 and there is also this statement -

Goods containing the pattern of the performance will be sold after the fact, stay tuned.

I really hope that this means that a DVD/Blu ray of the show will be produced. 

Wow Hanyuconomy is most definitely real

How wonderful for Yuzu. Wishing him and his company every success. Satellites will make this reality for certain

23 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Why is it when I go to https://axelstore.jp/prologue there’s no merchandise to ogle at? Do I have to register first? I mean I want to day dream about my imaginary purchases. Will the merchs be available only on sale day? 

I think that the shop opens in Nov 1st. International goods are shipping from Feb 2023, so most likely pre order. I was so overexcited that I misread all the info first time around

59 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Goods containing the pattern of the performance will be sold after the fact, stay tuned.

Deepl translates this part as "merchandise from the performance" - so perhaps it refers to any goods related to the shows, e.g. his new program(s)? (He wouldn't want to give away his new program/costumes before the first performance :7938863:).

1 minute ago, YuDai said:

Deepl translates this part as "merchandise from the performance" - so perhaps it refers to any goods related to the shows, e.g. his new program(s)? (He wouldn't want to give away his new program/costumes before the first performance :7938863:).

Al that makes sense, the line that I quoted was from the auto translation for the website. I was hoping that it meant performance footage. Lots of bands and performance artists sell DVD/ Blu ray of concerts etc, so it would still be a good marketing avenue.

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

I think that the shop opens in Nov 1st. International goods are shipping from Feb 2023, so most likely pre order. I was so overexcited that I misread all the info first time around

So we can’t put them in the cart at all until then? That’s a big hitch in the grand scheme of my imaginary purchases :snkuyashii:

I mean let me pretend a bit before they all sold out while I’m busy navigating how to buy them 🤣

6 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

So we can’t put them in the cart at all until then? That’s a big hitch in the grand scheme of my imaginary purchases :snkuyashii:

I mean let me pretend a bit before they all sold out while I’m busy navigating how to buy them 🤣

This is all a mystery to me too. It is likely that everything will be sold out within few minutes and everything will have to be restocked.

In order to keep up with demand, the Elves at the Axel store merchandising factory will need to poach talent from the Elves who are currently working at Santa's work shop.

1 hour ago, Dreamer said:

someone mentioned there is a lottery to buy Prologue merch?:122fs329172::dbana:

Yep. You have to enter a lottery to win a slot for purchasing merch... :13877886:

This is something I would've never imagined. I never even heard of ticket lotteries before Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

As a Fanyu, you have to be darn lucky; lucky enough to be eligible to enter ticket lotteries, lucky enough to win the right to buy tickets, lucky enough to win a time slot to buy merchandise... :dbana:

[NEWS]