General Yuzuru Chat

[NEWS]

ETA:
I'm so nervous about this :59227c768286a__s: What does that even mean :13877886: It must be announced in conjunction with the GP assignments release, right? Sigh, won't be able to sleep tonight...

Spoiler

Is team Sirius Yuzu's management company?

1 minute ago, Kizuna said:

Hi @ImmortalBeloved, as stated in the post just after mine, Yuzu will have a press conference tomorrow at 5pm JST. It is expected that he will announce his decision on competing.

Thanks. That is what I suspected but thought it may be a bit more info. @themoonknows. Yeh, just what we need to add to the anxiety... why would he hold a press conference if he WAS competing?

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Yuzuru is holding a press conference tomorrow 5pm Japan time. Google translate says something about expressing his determination.

Press conference in Tokyo.:O

I might have expected the assignments for today, but not this news. Now I feel a bit anxious.:13877886: Whatever it is, I will respect Yuzu's decisions.

How am I supposed to concentrate on my work today.:huh:

I have not check on this forum for a long time after Beijing..and now the news for the press conference..like someone said before if he is competing why make a press conference.I just need to be mentally prepared.Its just that based on faoi interview it seems like he will continue competing while pursuing the 4a..and if the gp assignment really will be release today,kind a coincidence the press con is tomorrow

6 minutes ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Thanks. That is what I suspected but thought it may be a bit more info. @themoonknows. Yeh, just what we need to add to the anxiety... why would he hold a press conference if he WAS competing?

@ImmortalBeloved Right… I’m trying to stay positive, though. I’ll try not to speculate too much before we know what’s up. But how are we supposed to wait for another 24 hours until the press conference?? 

Pure speculation -- maybe he will not do GP but will still stay competitive? Otherwise, why do a press conference? I'm so anxious now. 

Edit: He did say unequivocally he would continue to pursue 4A that's where my hope of him staying competitive is based.