General Yuzuru Chat

Good evening (for me) fanyus : it's fresh and, as usual, I didn't understand everything and I had the title translated to try to understand better and re-wrote it : "rule changes have no meaning in front of the omniscient Hanyu?" and you will analyze it better than me, it's clear and in the comments (which I had translated) I saw that there is 1 who writes that the ISU is a "bunch of clown" ..... 

Speaking of Yuzu’s detailing to his performances, a fun little detail spotted by another fanyu:

The fun thing about having footage of all the shows is catching what he does differently~ like a true performer he tries not to repeat himself / spice things a little bit lol

the more comfortable one is with the choreography and music, the more they ad lib / improvise like this, is very nice to watch and is quite a treat for the audience as well, because they know they will get something a tad bit different and just for themselves!

(it is also why I already miss Real Face, because I know he would change that choreo a lot over the shows. But can’t wait for the second performance as well!) 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
34 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Does that mean he is back with P&G?

I don’t remember any official announcement, but this is the earliest CM that I could find with quick search. It is from October 2021. I guess the campaign is related to FaOI and P&G collaboration in Makuhari and Kobe.

6 hours ago, Xiupia said:

Speaking of Yuzu’s detailing to his performances, a fun little detail spotted by another fanyu:

The fun thing about having footage of all the shows is catching what he does differently~ like a true performer he tries not to repeat himself / spice things a little bit lol

the more comfortable one is with the choreography and music, the more they ad lib / improvise like this, is very nice to watch and is quite a treat for the audience as well, because they know they will get something a tad bit different and just for themselves!

(it is also why I already miss Real Face, because I know he would change that choreo a lot over the shows. But can’t wait for the second performance as well!) 

Yuzu has a wealth of knowledge regarding the mechanics of movement and his inquiring mind has most likely led him to research about the performing arts. For instance meeting with Mansai Nomura, in order to gain insight into the character Abe no Seimei. It can be clearly seen how Yuzu enriches each of his own performance, exploring and challenging. Truly the mark of a master artist.

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

I don’t remember any official announcement, but this is the earliest CM that I could find with quick search. It is from October 2021. I guess the campaign is related to FaOI and P&G collaboration in Makuhari and Kobe.

Nice!

Appeal for IJS experts

58th ISU congress took place last week. Conference footage is available on Youtube and material pertaining to ISU council decisions has been posted on social media

Summaries of each day - proposals, resolutions and important decisions have been posted on the ISU congress thread, in knick knack sections

Hopefully the summaries will save people time and effort from sifting through the hours of conference footage. (I also recognise that some people do not want to give ISU more youtube views, for many understandable reasons)

It would be really useful if satellites familiar with scoring systems would be kind enough to share their expertise about the new scoring systems etc and what the implications might be for our Ice Emperor 

Like many satellites, nobody wants to be overly optimistic nor pessimistic about how Yuzu might be scored under the new system. Mostly though, the majority of people would be really upset to see Yuzu having to cover his disappointment, when he is all too aware that his efforts have, once again, not been rewarded

Please, any insights and discussion would be valuable and very much appreciated.

Perhaps have the discussions on ISU thread because this chat should be for Yuzu and some satellites may not wish to involve themselves in scoring discussion

A thousand thanks in advance

What an athlete!!!

Yuzu clearly channeling super strength from living on Planet Hanyu

If Earth has g = 9.8m/s/s, what is the guesstimate for Planet Hanyu?  Maybe gravity on Planet H  = g x 1.3, so Yuzu  as the only inhabitant, has increased strength to overcome g on the Planet, therefore, by comparison  the lower g on Earth, allows His Imperial Majesty to perform massive triple rotation jumps from standing:winky: