General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

"Yuzuru Hanyu is history"

"Figure skating is rapidly becoming a jump-fest; with the world abandoning the importance of artistry, the media only fuels the unfairness towards the skaters who truly respect the sport enough to maintain both quality of footwork and quantity of jumps."

"This is the spirit of an athlete who has fallen in love with a sport – an athlete who persists despite the disrespectful score deflation and corruption. His legacy is so much greater than figure skating itself"

source: page 8 of https://issuu.com/thepingryschool1861/docs/pingry_record_april_2022?fr=sMjhmMDM0MjUyNzg

27 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

These two videos are epic! I've always been a fan of Abby Zhang's "Empire of Angels" by Thomas Bergersen since its release in June 2016. Hard to believe that Yuzu was still only 21 when this video was made!

Since I saw this video, one of my fantasies is that Yuzu skates on "Empire of Angels".

And also: "legends never die" and there are 1  :shout:   and "shape of you", and of course, the centerpiece of 2 :heartpound:stars

25 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

And also: "legends never die" and there are 1  :shout:   and "shape of you", and of course, the centerpiece of 2 :heartpound:stars

Legends never Die was one of my first fan vids.

This is another I really liked.

4 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I love all of smal58's videos! Especially the Greatest Showman video and Fight Song video. 

Thank you for sharing the many youtube videos :heartpound:

21 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:helpsign: : what is the name of the flower that Yuzu holds during his WOOOO from Hana Wa Saku in his costume orange ? THANK YOU 

I think this is a Gerbera. :yes:

https://www.holex.com/flowerwiki/gerbera/

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

A game for the drought period. Can you find which one is unlike the others? Hint: its position has a special meaning. :wink_star:

To be honest at first sight all Yuzu pictures looked the same to me .... but then I finally found the difference. :hihi:

Spoiler

row 12, 7. photo from left =  Yuzu's birthday :flowers:

I was on the tube earlier and saw a guy who really looked like our Yuzu (obviously with a mask on it's always easier to say) and it was so hard not to stare and tell him he looked like the most talented, beautiful, ethereal athlete to ever be 🤣

Obviously it wasn't Yuzuru, it was in London, England. 

Does this happen to you guys? Does your heart skip a beat too? 😁 

14 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

Yuzuru's ways of communication?

Ah, happy to see that he is alive and well. And eating shortcakes hihi

Everything he does is hyperscrutinized so I’m just going to enjoy the fact that he is well, and will bookmark this bakery place to order from as well.  

30 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

Ah, glad to see he's alive and well. And eat shortcakes hehe

Everything he does comes under scrutiny, so I'm just going to take advantage of the fact that he's doing well and also bookmark this bakery to order.  

In the Hanyu family, it's not just Yuzu who leaves notes/   texts : are they also her grandparents in a restaurant in Sendai? 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/176519822197/in-sendai-i-went-to-a-restaurant-that-has-yuzus  

Yuzurella : this comparison between Yuzu and Mr. :YuzuPoohLove:   :dancingpooh: :puddingpooh: