General Yuzuru Chat

50 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

I was on the tube earlier and saw a guy who really looked like our Yuzu (obviously with a mask on it's always easier to say) and it was so hard not to stare and tell him he looked like the most talented, beautiful, ethereal athlete to ever be 🤣

Obviously it wasn't Yuzuru, it was in London, England. 

Does this happen to you guys? Does your heart skip a beat too? 😁 

Ah, tell me about it :laughing: I get arrythmia every time an asian looking guy walks by :graucho:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you for sharing the many youtube videos :heartpound:

I think it's a Gerbera. :yes:

https://www.holex.com/flowerwiki/gerbera/

To be honest, at first glance, all the photos of Yuzu looked the same to me... but I finally found the difference. : hihi:

Hide content

row 12, 7. left photo = Yuzu's birthday :flowers:

:thankssign:for answering me ANNI and seeing the meaning and symbolism : it was not chosen by chance  :hairflip:  and I looked a lot in the Yuzu's head and certainly YES the place of the fake is also symbolic :animated-smileys-character-075:

TokyoDream : I'm going to Paris next month and I'll look Japanese and look like Yuzu :girlsigh:

And another ONE OK ROCK and a compilation of FOI and savor the voice of S Alainn and the title  :peace2: and of which heard extracts and while waiting for those of this year :loveshower:

3 hours ago, Anabel said:

Yuzuru Achievements... Missing some? :gla:

Euhhhh Anabel, the title of the article is indeed "humor" ....... and for the RAS suite  :headdesk:  and for the socks it is typically Japanese

https://www.5doigts2pieds.fr/chaussettes/    and compared to what I read at the beginning, it would be healthier for the feet and toes and at the bottom there are the advantages  :peek:and I will surely get some ......  

I had seen that fanyus had seen Yuzu cotton pillowcases and I just received a pillowcase (not cotton, from Amazon) and it is WOOO and a price (with transport) of €17.39 which is very reasonable and also  :iagree: with you ANNI : Yuzu inspires, therefore, everyone :surprised_pikachu:

IUBBKI Pillow Shams Yuzuru Hanyu Pillow Cover Spring Home Decor Decorative, Cushion Cover Cushion Cover for Home Decoration 24'X24'   and the COLORS  :peace2:   and it is in decoration on my bed :girlsigh:

On 4/23/2022 at 4:52 PM, Anabel said:

And the deeper you go, the more you will be amazed :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I don't know if you know this, it's today on the Planet's Twitch. But if you don't have time to the live streaming, I think the video usually stays until the next in two weeks.

Thank you, dear organizers! :thanks: While re-watching Yuzu's Sochi free skate I started asking myself why people (including myself) sometimes have to take a take a deep breath before re-watching his Beijing free skate: There were two falls in 2014, too, and watching clean performances is naturally much more pleasant than being reminded that a fall must have hurt. Now the real value of Ten to Chi to becomes even more obvious to me since the quality of the program was so high despite the two falls and it is so wonderful to watch anyway.

5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Euhhhh Anabel, the title of the article is indeed "humor" ....... and for the RAS suite  :headdesk:  and for the socks it is typically Japanese

https://www.5doigts2pieds.fr/chaussettes/    and compared to what I read at the beginning, it would be healthier for the feet and toes and at the bottom there are the advantages  :peek:and I will surely get some ......  

I had seen that fanyus had seen Yuzu cotton pillowcases and I just received a pillowcase (not cotton, from Amazon) and it is WOOO and a price (with transport) of €17.39 which is very reasonable and also  :iagree: with you ANNI : Yuzu inspires, therefore, everyone :surprised_pikachu:

IUBBKI Pillow Shams Yuzuru Hanyu Pillow Cover Spring Home Decor Decorative, Cushion Cover Cushion Cover for Home Decoration 24'X24'   and the COLORS  :peace2:   and it is in decoration on my bed :girlsigh:

What a beautiful pillowcase! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Today I received the book Aoi Honoo II by surprise (I expected it in two weeks) I couldn't help crying with emotion while saying "I feel so stupidly happy"

Spoiler

After leafing through it a couple of times I have decided that I am not going to touch it again until I buy a pair of gloves of those that are used in jewelry stores so as not to end up staining it :8788161:

And now I need that some kind fanyu remind me how I can get the English translation :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

25 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

Thank you, dear organizers! :thanks: While re-watching Yuzu's Sochi free skate I started asking myself why people (including myself) sometimes have to take a take a deep breath before re-watching his Beijing free skate: There were two falls in 2014, too, and watching clean performances is naturally much more pleasant than being reminded that a fall must have hurt. Now the real value of Ten to Chi to becomes even more obvious to me since the quality of the program was so high despite the two falls and it is so wonderful to watch anyway.

The hard part for me was seeing Yuzu in the immediate interviews, with Shizuka and Shuzo, when he couldn't hold back his tears. If I ignore that, I can safely watch both programs despite the (damn) hole in the ice and despite the two falls. Because I'm obsessed with Rondo (most mornings I wake up with the melody playing in my head) and because TenChi is filled with the courage that only Yuzuru can show on an ice rink.

A thread with commnentaries about young Yuzu

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

What a beautiful pillowcase! :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Today I received the book Aoi Honoo II by surprise (I expected it in two weeks) I couldn't help crying with emotion while saying "I feel so stupidly happy"

Reveal hidden contents

After leafing through it a couple of times I have decided that I am not going to touch it again until I buy a pair of gloves of those that are used in jewelry stores so as not to end up staining it :8788161:

And now I need that some kind fanyu remind me how I can get the English translation :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

The hard part for me was seeing Yuzu in the immediate interviews, with Shizuka and Shuzo, when he couldn't hold back his tears. If I ignore that, I can safely watch both programs despite the (damn) hole in the ice and despite the two falls. Because I'm obsessed with Rondo (most mornings I wake up with the melody playing in my head) and because TenChi is filled with the courage that only Yuzuru can show on an ice rink.

A thread with commnentaries about young Yuzu

This is the link to the instructions on how to get the English translation of Aoi Honoo II.

https://shiki-k.tumblr.com/post/171982866569/aoi-hono-ii-english-translations/amp

Basically, you have to take a photograph of the cover of your book and send it to this website.

Daniel Grassl's favorite program of Yuzu is Seimei. :smiley-love017:

Source: IG stories

https://instagram.com/daniel.grassl_official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[NEWS]

This is also one my favorite programs. :heartpound:

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Congratulations to Yuzu. He is the perfect tourism ambassador for Sendai. 

:nod2:

20 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I had seen that fanyus had seen Yuzu cotton pillowcases and I just received a pillowcase (not cotton, from Amazon) and it is WOOO and a price (with transport) of €17.39 which is very reasonable 

So beautiful :loveeyes:

I tried looking for an existing thread about this but I don’t think there’s any yet. Would you guys know what the process is for getting tickets to Worlds Saitama 2023? I’ll be in Japan at that time and my friend and I would like to try our luck. I know it’s by lottery. I have watched NHK Trophy before where my Japanese friend got the tickets for us online and had to use a Japanese phone number, address and card. Is it the same process for this too? And when would tickets likely go on sale? 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Daniel Grassl's favorite program from Yuzu is Seimei. :smiley-amour017:

Source: IG Stories

https://instagram.com/daniel.grassl_official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

[NEWS]

It's also one of my favorite programs. :heartpound:

Congratulations to Yuzu. He is the perfect tourism ambassador for Sendai. 

:nod2:

So beautiful :loveeyes:

WHO of all the fanyus is surprised that SEIMEI is THE BEST of Daniel  :wink_star:  ?????? and it is clear that the name of Yuzu is attached to his city of Sendai and HYPER good for tourism  :peace2:  and for the cushion cover I put 1 in the cover (cushion cover ") and not pillowcase ( pillowcase ) as a fanyu wrote: it does not exist on Amazon German? can you find it :heartpound:  

And here is Nobu trying his hand at Seimei and saying it's not easy.... and in the end, he's HS / tired and I understand him YES and says he can't do the same as Yuzu and talk about his injury and I tell him BRAVO Nobu :headdesk: