General Yuzuru Chat

37分钟前, YuzuBoy说:

So now we need Chinese and PH judges in a panel so they could balance things out with Russian and American sabotage. 

Not really I think. For me living in China and hearing all those news I just feel like they treat Yuzu as a cat's paw for Olympiques propaganda. Yuzu said he wasn't sure if he would go to Beijing but, in media reports which represents the country, it turned out that he practiced 4A for victory in Beijing. After all he is better known than most winter athletes in China.

The SP video from Fuji has now hit the million views (the FS did yesterday), both in 4 days flat.

What is also amazing is how many different languages are in the comments (and the sheer amount of Russian ones) proving yet again that his fan base is world-wide, not just Japanese or even Asian.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, Henni147 said:

Quick update: I added Yuzu's two brand new +1 Million view videos to our list here on the Planet:

I also added the Fuji version of Rondo already. It has 963K views at the moment and I expect it to go above 1M today, as it is the only official video of Rondo that is not geo-restricted.

Yesss... Rondo has now 1.001.673 views:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

@Henni147

Thanks again for the list.:happy:

Edit:

Sorry I only saw after my contribution, that @TallyT has already posted this.

22 minutes ago, TallyT said:

The SP video from Fuji has now hit the million views (the FS did yesterday), both in 4 days flat.

What is also amazing is how many different languages are in the comments (and the sheer amount of Russian ones) proving yet again that his fan base is world-wide, not just Japanese or even Asian.

And YouTube isn't available in China. If Chinese viewers would have access to YouTube, the number of views might be double as high. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I can imagine that Yuzu will gain many more fans in China because of the Olympics.

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Sports China also tweeted about Yuzu :happy:

and INQUIRER Sports Manila

:ganba:

[NEWS]

I even came across an article about Yuzu's comeback at Japanese Nationals in Austria's most popular newspaper. Figure skating is basically non-existent here and no news media ever reports about it except perhaps an article or two during the Olympics. :68468287:

52 minutes ago, cronkite said:

Do we know which countries are going  to judge Men's FS at Beijing Olympics? 

I've  heard somewhere that there won't be any US nor JPN judges.

Since I still hold a gigantic grudge against Ms. Lorrie Parker, I'd feel better if that's the case.  

I sure hope Italy and Mexico judges will not be there too, for obvious reasons....

When even the source is doubtful....

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].