General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

I agree with Shoma. It was really amazing that Yuzu put in the 4A, landed it on two feet and skated the rest of his program beautifully. That was so powerful of Yuzu! :ganba: 

Actually, I also think judge No 9 was right to only give him a -1 GOE for that 4A. It wasn't a fall and it barely disrupted his program. :grin:

[NEWS]

I agree. maybe -2 would have been a better assessment. i dont know the rulebook so not sure if a downgrade or two foot landing should automatically be given a -5 or not. but its not like the judges follow the rulebook anyway

17 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

I agree. maybe -2 would have been a better assessment. i dont know the rulebook so not sure if a downgrade or two foot landing should automatically be given a -5 or not. but its not like the judges follow the rulebook anyway

Both 2ft landing and << are -3/-4 in GOE, so together -6/-8.

By the artist R.K. (Rkasapapa on twitter)

I've put it in the gala thread too - another satellite once said "this R.K. doesn't play fair" and I thought of that sentiment when I saw this lol!!

Guest Mary_kyo
1 hour ago, YuzuBoy said:

Couple hours ago the video about Nathan Chan was released. It shows how cool, one of the kind, talented he is etc. His PR team works hard. I guess 4A impact is just that powerful

for some reasons I wouldn’t mind USFS hyping up Nathan hehehehe :devil3:

But really Nathan doing 5 quads is now old news tbh. Especially after Shoma, Vincent and Sasha all successfully doing 5 quads layout (in empty programs) this year. Adding quantity but regressing in quality is never a brilliant memorable story.

52 minutes ago, Lanvin said:

yep that's my thinking as well....knowing his galaxy brain self lol that he decided to take control of the narrative. Even if the 4A is not yet ready, it's a talking point. Like if he lands it, that is the highlight of the damn event more than anything else really. And it's funny because now ppl are saying if he ditches the 4A and replaces it with another jump ....he could very well do a three peat if he's clean. Genius really. I also think the judges do pay attention to nationals, but I know they looked at Jnats and saw someone who did not look like he was in decline. They saw someone who looked extremely sharp.

I wonder if Yuzu haven’t try 4A would they still say the same thing. Untill now people said clean yuzu cannot win with 4quads. When he tried 4A it suddenly changed 

Guest turquoiseblue
3 hours ago, Poohdanslarue said:

Hey guys. I'm not sure if it is proper to send a message like this here. But if it is not appropriate I will delete it.

The Chinese Olympic Committee holds an activity called postcard of love. If the audience has a favorite athlete, they can write postcards and send them to Beijing, which will be sent to the athletes during the Olympic Games. If anyone wants to write to Yuzu, I can transcribe and send to Beijing on January 10 (I'm sorry that the contents can't be too long).I would send feedbacks after the Committee receive the postcards:) Here is my email address: [email protected]

https://m.weibo.cn/5980037952/4697055971509439

Welcome to the Planet, @Poohdanslarue :welcome:

Thank you for offering!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: That's really kind of you :10742289: :10742288:

15 minutes ago, Bilge said:

I wonder if Yuzu haven’t try 4A they would still say the same thing. Untill now people said clean yuzu cannot win with 4quads. When he tried 4A it suddenly changed 

I think seeing the new short and the score also changed some people's minds, alongside the 4A stuff

Guest Mary_kyo
1 minute ago, Pammi said:

I think seeing the new short and the score also changed some people's minds, alongside the 4A stuff

Probably Nathan’s new weak programs and his very lacking recent performances are also adding to this.

20 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Probably Nathan’s new weak programs and his very lacking recent performances are also adding to this.

Yeah, if you want to return to the old programs, I have nothing against it but make sure to upgrade it or perform it so well that it will shut haters' mouths. Yuzu's performance of Chopin in Pyeongchang still gives me chills. That's how you do it. And that was after serious, serious almost career ending injury.

Here the translation from Yuzu's Sekkisei voice message:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6:

[NEWS]

:10742289:

I think everyone is unique in their own way, even after comparing, and so I believe everyone has embarked on their own overwhelming path in life. As long as you are able to understand this, you will overwhelmingly shine brilliantly and this is what I believe.

The next message is planned for 17th January:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: