General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

YES indeed and Winnie is on F Chopin's burial, it is not  : softYuzu: and not bad to have found Yuzu : but it is surely a fanyu who posts these photos, but is he French? where a foreigner on vacation in France? also saw that he put Winnie at the exit of the subway "opera" which I have gone up and down a lot of times, in addition 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

OT:

Je veux être très honnête. Il existe de vrais sports de gentlemen comme le snooker, où les joueurs s'excusent pour des coups de chance, admettent des fautes négligées ou corrigent l'arbitre à leur propre détriment, risquant de perdre le cadre ou même tout le match et le prix en argent par souci d'équité.

Tant que certains patineurs, entraîneurs et juges exploitent délibérément les failles du système pour gagner, il est cynique d'utiliser les termes « dames » et « messieurs » en patinage artistique. À ce moment-là, quand il y a un code d'honneur pratiqué parmi les juges et les patineurs vont demander au jury technique de corriger les mauvais appels, leur coûtant une médaille ou un titre, nous pouvons parler d'un sport de dames et de messieurs, mais pas un seul jour plus tôt. Comme "Veuillez corriger l'appel de bord sur mon Lutz. J'ai clairement senti que c'était à l'intérieur, pas à l'extérieur." Je doute que cela se produise un jour, mais on peut espérer.

Different topic: I decided to create a new compilation of my 10  12 favorite Yuzu step sequences, uploaded in two threads.

1. My 6 favorite StSq SPs:

2. My 6 favorite StSq FS:

Hope you like the footage too. Which are your favorites?  : Not amused;

Oh dear Henni, it's hard to say who is the favorite !!!! ALL the clips you've selected and are PERFECT SUPERB  : clapclap4:   and I am appreciative to what you posted and very good choice = BRAVO :girlsigh:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

OT:

I want to be very honest. There are true gentlemen sports like snooker, where the players apologize for flukes, admit overlooked fouls or correct the referee to their own disadvantage, risking to lose the frame or even the whole match and the prize money for the sake of fairness.

As long as some skaters, coaches and judges purposely exploit loopholes in the system to win - it's cynical to use the terms "ladies" and "gentlemen" in figure skating. In that moment, when there is a practiced code of honor among the judges, and skaters go asking the technical panel to correct wrong calls, costing them a medal or title, we can talk about a ladies' and gentlemen's sport, but not a single day earlier. Like "Please correct the edge call on my Lutz. I clearly felt that it was inside, not outside." I have my doubts that this will ever happen, but one can hope.

Different topic: I decided to create a new compilation of my 10 12 favorite Yuzu step sequences, uploaded in two threads.

1. My 6 fav SP StSq:

2. My 6 fav FS StSq:

I hope, that you like the sequences too. Which ones are your favorites?  :notamused:

I don't think anything can beat Chopin's StSq. Like liquid gold :joy:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

on the  Père Lachaise Cemetery

photo by me

Ah so OK, you specified that these photos are therefore of you !!!!! On vacation in Paris in the footsteps of Yuzu's programs = the phantom of the Opera / F Chopin's sonata and, of course, yuzu (but where did you find it?) And there is Notre lady, but she had the poor misfortune with this terrible i ncendie and I had seen before  this terrible incident in 2015 and then the destruction !!!!! : / :weeping:

15 hours ago, Veveco said:

Yuzu is going viral again on tiktok, this time for the flag moment with Keegan at ACI 👀 nearly 2M views... (sb sent me the video unprompted lol)

Meanwhile Seimei will likely reach 20M views tomorrow. The huge boost in views in the past ~10 days is... interesting :confused0066:

And that TikTok video has been making its round on a few subReddits already with some 10s of thousands of upvotes, for both Keegan's kind gesture and Yuzu's appreciative bow afterward. I'm so proud of both of them :10742289:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

Alexandre III Bridge 

Wings

photo by me

It should be Origin 1.0 

@Yuzuwinnie I'll answer later, sorry. 

Ah yes this bridge is magnificent and you are referring to the wings, compared to the beautiful gold statues, surely: ah yes Mr Winnie has therefore taken Parisian walks  :puddingpooh:  and here I am thinking of "Parisian walkways" by G Moore which is a superb program ( as always):  :knc_yuzu1:  and no sorry, because if you are in Paris you have to take Mr Winnie for a walk and visit my beautiful capital  : girl sigh: and for the allies, it is in relation to the Yuzu show in 2018 "continues with wings" I think of the others ? and you are 500 KM from my department (going down to the South) and Paris is beautiful 

37 minutes ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

awww, beautiful!!!

Yes, it was, this afternoon. And gold is always convenient, right?

@Yuzuwinnie So yes, I'm a foreigner in Paris for some days, je sais parler français and because it's not my first time in La Capitale, I can take brand-new Winnie Pooh for a walk. The yuzu "fruit à pâtisser" I found in a Bovida shop (cuisine prof).

I hope my Yuzu trail is not too annoying, I intend to post about five more pictures before finishing my Parisian Walkways.

:thanks: @Henni147 for the Stepsequences. Aah, they are all so great! 

8 hours ago, monchan said:

I don't think anything can beat Chopin's StSq. Like liquid gold :joy:

I agree with liquid gold, that is the correct expression. But...

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

*Cough* otonal's stsq 😏

Otoñal beats it, definitely.

Hmm, what expression would describe it best? And the other StSqs?