General Yuzuru Chat

liha said:

In this tweet from Waseda they referred to him with his field of study which implies that he is still enrolled

eta: I'm still laughing at their picture choice

:goe: on the picture choice, indeed.

I hope I came to the right thread to say a quick hello to everyone on board...

I can see I'm a bit late to the party :) but hello everyone :wave:. Planet Hanyu seems to be habitable, it apparently has a nice breathable atmosphere, so I'm requesting permission to land. :angel3-smiley:

is this off topic? Please don't ban me :coolio:

What happened to the Japan Super Challenge? I haven't seen many clips of Yuzuru's performances there.

I remember seeing Sing Sing Sing, R&J1 (with the appearance of 3A3A :smiley-happy085:) and Change there was also a disastrous PW where he literally failed every single jump but I try and forget that one

Are there any more? And why did it get cancelled? Also what even was it? I never understood what it actually was.

Icy said:

I can see I'm a bit late to the party :) but hello everyone :wave:. Planet Hanyu seems to be habitable, it apparently has a nice breathable atmosphere, so I'm requesting permission to land. :angel3-smiley:

You can't land unless you can land a quad. All of us are just residing in the low orbit of Planet Hanyu stalk....err... Watching over the only living form inhabiting the planet :)

liha said:

In this tweet from Waseda they referred to him with his field of study which implies that he is still enrolled

Their marketing department will definitely make everyone want to study there.... :clap: :grin: :grin:

nagini said:
liha said:

Their marketing department will definitely make everyone want to study there.... :clap: :grin: :grin: 

Do you mean their students get to wear such bows and look just as cute? :grin: 

Hydroblade said:
Icy said:

I can see I'm a bit late to the party :) but hello everyone :wave:. Planet Hanyu seems to be habitable, it apparently has a nice breathable atmosphere, so I'm requesting permission to land. :angel3-smiley:

You can't land unless you can land a quad. All of us are just residing in the low orbit of Planet Hanyu stalk....err... Watching over the only living form inhabiting the planet :)

Well, the king is not there yet... someone has to be the house sitters :grin: 

Fay said:
nagini said:
liha said:

Do you mean their students get to wear such bows and look just as cute? :grin: 

I won't be surprised if i see it on the news at the beginning of semester! :rofl: 

Hydroblade said:

You mean a quad of Hanyu's quality? You probably should've named the place Planet Hanyu's Orbit then :). Okay, I got the rules. Nice to meet you... friendly satellite :grin: 

Icy said:

*waves* hallo!! :D

Breathable atmosphere is distinctly sweet smelling--- national dish: shortcake (Japanese style)