General Yuzuru Chat

If he uses a different cut of music to make a new program with the same theme, it will be perfection for me, because the program will be absolutely loved by both judges and the public. If he uses the same music... I will accept it either way, but would prefer a new cut of music, to receive even more different emotions! 

Anyways, those prayers he sent were so sweet... I feel like that first Ema was a sort of reply to everyone's letters. I bet most of us wrote about him being an inspiration, a light for us. I know I did, so I am happy. Yuzuru has a way to be close to us even though he's so far away :10636614:

37 minutes ago, meoima said:

Yuzuruha Shrine is in Kobe. But Seimei Shrine is in Kyoto, no? I don't think he went to both Seimei and Yuzuruha Shrine in one day.

Yeah, the tweet about him at Yuzuruha Shrine appeared around 3pm JST. If he did go to Seimei Shrine I think its another day, no ?

27 minutes ago, Katt said:

Yeah, the tweet about him at Yuzuruha Shrine appeared around 3pm JST. If he did go to Seimei Shrine I think its another day, no ?

He could have gone to Seimei Shrine in the morning. But still isn't that a bit tiring for him to travel in one day. And he even had a tv crew going along. 

27 minutes ago, Katt said:

According to google maps, it takes 2 hours max by trains and a little over an hour by car from Seimei Shrine to Yuzuruha Shrine. So both in one day is

totally doable, especially if he's already settled in Kobe. (Though then he could have more easily did them on different days, too).

But do we have more than just that weibo post to confirm he was at Seimei Shrine? It could also be that he went because it's fairly close, without any deeper meaning.

That said, maybe he could go to R&J route: he played Romeo, then Juliet. He played Seimei, so now he could play a youkai, a kitsune or so... that'd be super interesting, IMO (and his H&L nature theme could also, maybe, come in handy) I'm actually much more open to Seimei 2.0 than Chopin 3.0, personally.

He is fitting in all the tv stuff he needs to get done .... good. Soon will be faoi again and then ninja will disappear for training...

As for Seimei 2.0.... if it is the same program etc., I admit to some disappointment because it feels like we go back 2 years... but if it has some new music from the film, with new choreography, then that would still be a new program. I think he should introduce it by another name if it is a sequel. Psychologically it would differentiate the 2 and that would be smart so that judges/media etc., do not perceive it as another repeat and put it in a negative light before he even skates it. 

Anyway, he will do what he feels he has to do to achieve his goal and Seimei has far more unfinished business than Chopin. I really do not care so much anymore about a new program as long as his material is strong and allows him to skate his best with confidence. We all want him to get that gold. 

tbh whether he used a different music cut of not I'd be fine with Seimei 2.0. Looking back at that program in comparison to H&L i think there is space in the program for evolution and with it being a familiar piece and character I think despite the pressure that comes with it, theres also a confidence that will come with it too, as well as a little 'fighting spirit' since he might want revenge for Worlds '16...

I mean, the music cut for the step sequence and choreographic sequence never fails to give me goosebumps, and there's pleanty of ways he could change the music cut to give a different kind of feeling.

But I would hope more than ever he stays for another year or two (or...more) in competition to try different types of music. Like it's a smart choice for Olympic season if he's sticking to Pyeongchang being his last olympics and really wants that second gold, but I'll still have this feeling there's some potential there we didn't get to see...

I agree about the music cuts for step sequence and choreo steps. Those were my favourites...and made the program, imho. I was just too tired to write more about my specific preferences considering we have no confirmation of anything. He could keep those sections in a heart beat. 

Have you already heard that Yuzu's presences at both

Shrines which were taped was planned to be on air

this fall/autumn ? (Perhaps by the time GPS begins.)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Something to kill your time(?!), you may like them.

:68271401:CM Ranking as of 4.6.2017 (No.1:FaOI /No.7,27,36:WFC)

https://t.co/vRSsjW9pXO

:68271401:A collection of Yuzu TV CM

http://www.bb-navi.com/cm-douga/hanyuyuzuru.html

If he decides to skate to Seimei 2.0, this decision is actually consistent with his team statement to the media a long time ago. I remember, I think Shirota-san?, said (not a direct quote) that he will choose the best programs from the Pyeongchang Olympic cycle seasons to skate at the Olympic. So, his choices for SP are between Chopin and LGC, whereas for FP are Phantom, Seimei, and H&L. We all know what happened with Phantom and H&L was pretty much under appreciated. So, it makes sense he goes for Seimei. I think Brian said they saved the best music for the Olympic?? Then, this could be the variable to the statement about repeating both programs above, and we could actually get a new FP. 

I really love Seimei, but H&L has become my favorite this year bc it really shows his delicacy. H&L music is far from a warhorse music that I don't feel bored repeating it over and over. Also, Yuzu's expression is so calm that I can watch the performance 10384749299384 times and it's still beautiful. Seimei, on the other hand, is a warhorse program for me. I can't really watch it over and over; I only watch it when I really miss it. 

However, I am on the side of people that has hoped Seimei to happen at Pyeongchang. Seimei is just such a powerful program, it would attract so many people. Olympic is where figure skating gets the biggest exposure to the people who never know about it before. I was one of those people, who got attracted to PW and became the fans of this sport right after Sochi. I feel if Yuzu can perform Seimei clean at Pyeongchang, no doubt he would bring more fans to the sport. Seimei is just that epic. Also, if he could make it, I hope he would stay at least another year to give those new fans more chances to understand how this sport works and grow to be this sport's fans. 

He revealed SP Chopin3 very early compared to other seasons. Just thinking, could this be because he thought it would rise at least some debate. It would calm down during the summer so he would not have to face questions about repeating when the season begins. If LP is Seimei 2, he might reveal it for the same reason early during FaOI. For me Seimei 2 is really fine. If this is his choice he surely is still inspired by the music.