General Yuzuru Chat

7 時間前, LadyLouさんが言いました:

l really wasn't thinking about it too deeply or analyzing it too much. It was a gut feeling that everything I've seen and heard of him after went on to reinforce. What he's like in private or what his life behind closed doors is like isn't something I think about when I consider him as a person (let's hope he doesn't have some psychopathic serial killer tendencies) so I don't take it into account because it's a non-factor to me and my mind simply doesn't go to places it considers as irrelevant. That's how it functions so I don't end up second guessing myself all the time on things that, although interesting, ultimately shouldn't matter to me.

I think I've said all I can on this subject and if some parts of my perspective are not comprehensible to you, then anything else I may try to add is not going not clear anything up. Might even make things more murky. Some people here get me fully, some get me partially (like you, tho I appreciate your effort in trying to at least grasp my lizard thoughts as best as you can) and there are very probably some who think I'm simply talking out of my ass. I'll take what I can get.

All in all, as a final note before I move on from this subject once and for all, to the relief of most here, if the collective sigh of it I'm hearing in my head is anything to go by, my impression of him is based on what struck me right from the very start and has thus far remained unchanged. I don't expect everyone here to feel the same (though I can't stop myself from asking why) but, at this point, I can't be convinced to change my mind either. From your explanation, which tells me your thoughts are equally as valid as mine, it's clear to me that our minds all work in different ways. Since that is the case, it's only natural that we may sometimes struggle to completely understand where another person is coming from. I have to say this fully applies to me as well as there have been some thought processes I've encountered here and in my daily life that I haven't been able to fully comprehend but still managed to get on with the person or persons behind them like a house on fire most of the time. My own dad is one of these people. In real life, I mean. Although I see the guy a lot, I must confess I'm not privy to everything he does in private (nor him I) but I don't think I'm assuming too much by thinking he doesn't visit these forums. >.<

So! Let's just drop this (finally!) and go our own ways on the subject. :)

P/S: Thanks for allowing me a glimpse into your mind, btw--it's a very interesting one ^^

52 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

l really wasn't thinking about it too deeply or analyzing it too much. It was a gut feeling that everything I've seen and heard of him after went on to reinforce. What he's like in private or what his life behind closed doors is like isn't something I think about when I consider him as a person (let's hope he doesn't have some psychopathic serial killer tendencies) so I don't take it into account because it's a non-factor to me and my mind simply doesn't go to places it considers as irrelevant. That's how it functions so I don't end up second guessing myself all the time on things that, although interesting, ultimately shouldn't matter to me.

I think I've said all I can on this subject and if some parts of my perspective are not comprehensible to you, then anything else I may try to add is not going not clear anything up. Might even make things more murky. Some people here get me fully, some (like you) get me partially and there are very probably some who think I'm simply talking out of my ass. I'll take what I can get.

All in all, as a final note before I move on from this subject once and for all, to the relief of most here, if the collective sigh of it I'm hearing in my head is anything to go by, my impression of him is based on what struck me right from the very start and has thus far remained unchanged. I don't expect everyone here to feel the same but, at this point, I can't be convinced to change my mind either. From your explanatio, which tells me your thoughts are equally as valid as mine, it's clear to me that our minds all work in different ways. Since that is the case, it's only natural that we may sometimes struggle to completely understand where another person is coming from. I have to say this fully applies to me as well as there have been some thought processes I've encountered here and in my daily life that I haven't been able to fully grasp but still managed to get on with the person or persons behind them like a house on fire most of the time. My own dad is one of these people. In real life, I mean. Although I see the guy a lot, I must confess I'm not privy to everything he does in private (nor him I) but I don't think I'm assuming too much by thinking he doesn't visit these forums. >.<

So! Let's just drop this (finally!) and go our own ways on the subject. :)

P/S: Thanks for allowing me a glimpse into your mind, btw--it's a very interesting one ^^

Oh man, people sometimes even can't figure out themselves. The one we get into definitely has his own demon (it's general and objective) that we may never expect or know about. That's why we call ourselves HUMAN BEINGS. 

So you are right. I totally agree with you~

3 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

Can we start another discussion on HYK? I see some changes already and my excitement has just gone on another level. :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

That modified walley jump is everything :softYuzu:

Also I think there is a (choreographic) moment after the hydroblade where he touches his right ankle the way he touched it after his Olys free to thank it? 

eta: nvm that’s where he picks up the ice I think 

I came across this and needed to share it:

https://twitter.com/yuzuspiration/status/1012899126898581504

Dg6JhwDW4AAhE2M.jpg:large

He's so low to the ice that he could basically kiss it in that position.

He's a pencil with petals for a spine and titanium for muscles. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

(edit: I'm not sure how to have the tweet show a preview... the caption really makes the tweet, but I at least figured out how to put the picture here...)

3 minutes ago, Huiqi said:

A smile in a sad song makes the song sadder. 

I think HYK is just too much for me to take. I just can't. I dunno why it's got me all tangled up in myself but I just can't. I'm going to die from skating galas this season. I am glad to present to the world a new cause of death. 

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I think HYK is just too much for me to take. I just can't. I dunno why it's got me all tangled up in myself but I just can't. I'm going to die from skating galas this season. I am glad to present to the world a new cause of death. 

Ah, I think this might seems like a similar case of Requiem for me. Much as I understand what he want to say, it is just too painful.

3 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Ah, I think this might seems like a similar case of Requiem for me. Much as I understand what he want to say, it is just too painful.

Yes! I understood how beautiful and poignant and intimate Requiem is and it has moved me to tears but I've never had this 'just can't anymore haaaalp' feeling. I haven't felt this way even with H&L and I nearly died over it a million times. This is just... I can't. I just can't. It's squeezing my heart and filling it at the same time and I don't how to exist through it.