General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

So I suggest we put up all our funds together, buy out the issue and shred the lot...

Well, they did fix the "Road to glory" typo... Maybe they will hear us :P? at least fix the angles or something, idk hahaha

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

She's legally over the age of consent and can legally get married in Russia. But that's not quite the point - no one was seriously marrying her off. Really. They are free to choose whoever they both like.

That. And she'll be 18 in a matter of months and won't look or feel any different. And it's not like anybody is making her get knocked up and having kids right now (and really, we were just kidding).  But I will say after seeing my cousin go to prom this weekend and the outfit she was wearing, I can tell you WE may think one thing about what's too young, but at that age you think you're an adult already and probably have done some adult things. (not Med necessarily, but just in general). 

Either way, I don't really want us to argue!  If it creeps someone out, it's just their feelings.  I don't like fanfic for example, but sometimes we all have to live and let live. 

3 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Either way, I don't really want us to argue!  If it creeps someone out, it's just their feelings.  I don't like fanfic for example, but sometimes we all have to live and let live. 

Of course people are free to jump in and ask for the jokes to stop because they don't like it - but in a fair tone. Having an admin call this thread "ew" and therefor the posts here (which obviously came from posters here) is just not okay.

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

Your opinion of cats is very mistaken if you think you can make a cat eat a magazine cover. :smiley-taunt014:

i don't know, wouldn't rule it out. one of my cats likes nibbling on paper... i had a notebook once full of teeth marks on the edges :embSwan:
//goes back into lurking

Just now, yalue said:

i don't know, wouldn't rule it out. one of my cats likes nibbling on paper... i had a notebook once full of teeth marks on the edges :embSwan:
//goes back into lurking

Your cat can have the whole press run of that Magazine, I guess - just the front page destroyed on every single issue will do...

The problem really lies in the fact that not everyone likes the idea of these two together, whether it be friendship or something else (not everyone likes Zhenya either, as sad as that makes me! She's just too cute) so it stopped people from wanting to post something in the thread. This is the main thread but it was rather off topic, hehe. These two are definitely going to be connected whether people like it or not, though, so talk about them is unavoidable. It's just the nature of the talk that seems to be different than what most were expecting. :laughing:

I didn't necessarily have a problem with it because I knew you guys were joking, but it can be rather disconcerting for others. She's underage here in the States so it was rather odd for me as well but hey, not everyone lives by Western standards. I do hope people realize that you weren't being serious, though! Don't feel bad for having a bit of fun, whether it's followed up by passive-aggressive posts or not. :text-line-smiley-005:

Is there a way someone can make a thread for that topic? You shouldn't have to censor yourselves on here, just have the conversation in a different place so everyone can be happy. :text-line-smiley-123: If the collab does happen, you should definitely have a place to type out your excitement.

Let’s just all agree that everyone has topics they enjoy discussing and topics they prefer not to indulge in.

Those on this forum, admin/mod’s or otherwise, should respect this and unless it gets out of hand (breaking the forum rules) we shouldn't dismiss opinions and give people the freedom to converse in a multitude of topics that they find entertaining. Its the only way we'll survive the season! :smiley-sick030:

Just now, Fay said:

Your cat can have the whole press run of that Magazine, I guess - just the front page destroyed on every single issue will do...

that's gonna be some work, but i'm sure he'll manage in time. maybe he'll convince my other cats to help :acceptable: