General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

[Goes into the thread]

[water everywhere, big ship looming over me]

[Flees to a safe purple corner]

Join the madness one silly magazine cover can cause among Hanyu fans...

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I don't think they're bad, but there's a difference between 'good' and 'perfect, couldn't do any better'! I just don't find the judges very accurate when it comes to distinguishing between these various shades...

No one bothers making a difference between good and perfect anymore. If you're good, you're perfect - no room for perfection with the inflation we're witnessing.

Soon enough there'll be no point in PCS since everyone's going to get more or less the same marks there.

Just now, Fay said:

No one bothers making a difference between good and perfect anymore. If you're good, you're perfect - no room for perfection with the inflation we're witnessing.

Soon enough there'll be no point in PCS since everyone's going to get more or less the same marks there.

Well, at least you gotta hand it to the judges: since they got the hunch that the system is definitely gonna crash after the Olympics, they are making sure to bring it down as fast as possible, and with the most amazing explosion! 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Well, at least you gotta hand it to the judges: since they got the hunch that the system is definitely gonna crash after the Olympics, they are making sure to bring it down as fast as possible, and with the most amazing explosion! 

but will it affect PCS?

Well ship or no ship, I do think Yuzu will do his job for king and country when it comes to the population crisis. Much like Nobu has been :laughing::laughing:

And I actually love Shoma's crossovers. I mean, he has a lot but at least they're damn pretty. Great knee bend and beautiful edges. And edges are a part of SS.

21 minutes ago, Joey said:

There is almost-4Lz-er Mika though *makes puppy dog eyes* If only he would have skated like he did at WTT earlier in the season... (not to necessarily push Javi out of European °1 spot, I generally like Javi and he deserves that "title". But I want to see Mika at his full potential + some competition couldn't hurt)

Thank you so much @Neenah for the stats! Don't worry about the way you presented it, I don't think it's confusing at all. Despite the fact that I do like Javi, I have to agree, those marks given his season... I also don't think his programs helped much. His SP was worse than last season for me, his LP was one of the most uninspired versions of his typical LP thing... and he didn't look in good shape for most of the season. Hopefully he comes back stronger again next season, and hopefully the judges will reign themselves in on that front. And I'm surprised Patrick didn't get more 10's for his WC SP.

On the other hand, I'm throwing an official party that YUzu got the only 10 for transition for his awesome LGC!:party2::PurpleBanana::banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon::Bananeyessss::colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon::Bananezorro:

Mikhail is my favorite Europoean guy right now and I wouldn't mind seeing him pull it together. His jumps are amazing and gorgeous.  He is my favorite jumper after Yuzu. 

I like. Big. Jumps and I cannot lie!! 

16 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Well ship or no ship, I do think Yuzu will do his job for king and country when it comes to the population crisis.

:rofl:

Quick, quick, somebody tell Evgenia - girl is smart, she'd know how to use it!

(But honestly, I don't even think that ship is so ocean-less. They're friends from what it looks like, and that can be a good start. Right now Yuzu is married to his jumps, but never say never... :giggle: )

16 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Mikhail is my favorite Europoean guy right now and I wouldn't mind seeing him pull it together. His jumps are amazing and gorgeous.  He is my favorite jumper after Yuzu. 

I like. Big. Jumps and I cannot lie!! 

Same here. And it isn't just his jumps - he has charisma, he's fun, he has great audience connection. I love watching him :smiley-love017:

Lmao, and now I have an ear-worm as well. Thanks!

45 minutes ago, Fay said:

So better have four kids just in case. Two more to spare if things don't quite work...

Zhenya, you've got a lot to do, poor girl...

If things don't quite work out, I'm sure they would have the right genes to become ballet superstars :smiley-love017: Slim body, long neck, long limbs, insane turnout, flexibility and innate sense of balance :bow:

40 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I have a feeling she wouldn't complain...much. :free-random-smileys-830::free-random-smileys-830:  

:rofl::rofl:I'm sure the JSF and RSU would be very supportive!

Today my boss kept my whole department stay at work for like 3 hours overtime. I came home to see the internet is not working well. 

And now I see that Kiss and Cry Magazine properly I am like: wut?? Such bad photoshop skills and ideas... Give me photoshop I can do something better than that.

anyways, my cats are here to eat you guys who dare praise the Boobskirt. 

Just now, Fresca said:

If things don't quite work out, I'm sure they would have the right genes to become ballet superstars :smiley-love017: Slim body, long neck, long limbs, insane turnout, flexibility and innate sense of balance :bow:

:rofl::rofl:I'm sure the JSF and RSU would be very supportive!

Considering the official Russian Olympic twitter is low-key shipping them, I am sure RusFed at least would simply roll out the red carpet. I don't think JSF would be too far behind! :laughing:

And hmm, yes, fair point about ballet superstars. Now I'm torn. I kind of want both. Maybe two sets of triplets would do?

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Considering the official Russian Olympic twitter is low-key shipping them, I am sure RusFed at least would simply roll out the red carpet. I don't think JSF would be too far behind! :laughing:

And hmm, yes, fair point about ballet superstars. Now I'm torn. I kind of want both. Maybe two sets of triplets would do?

OK, let them get 10 kids - and you'll have enough for every conceivable plan then...

Geeez, poor Zhenya... although I don't even think Yuzu would mind 10 kids. I can't wait for the day to see our former baby boy have a family and adorable little kids and be all super cute and sweet and cavities with them. Like Nobu is now with his babies :smiley-love017: