General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

im not ready :dpooh:

I'm hoping that Yuzu finally gets the gold at 4CC that has eluded him over these years, and what better place than in Anaheim, CA.  Anaheim is part of the LA area and, lo and behold, who trains there?  None other than Nathan Chen.

27 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I'd prefer another worlds myself... and heck, another GPF since I'll be there. 

I want him to win them all and finally have that undefeated season I've been waiting for since Sochi. A girl can dream, but I'd sacrifice 4CC for another GPF and World gold.

5 hours ago, Pamigena said:

baby steps on the way to world domination. sounds legit. :popcorn:  can't reveal your master plan too early

Nah, it's more like-

Yuzu: World domination? Nah, I'm not reaaaalllyy into it, but if you must insist....

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

It's not such a bad club tbh!

And honestly? I laugh. When I fall, which is embarrassingly often enough, I start laughing like a lunatic. I do that when other people fall too. So if Zu fell in front of me like that, I'd probably crack up like there's no tomorrow. I don't know, I'm a terrible person k? 

...I suddenly feel relieved that I'm not the only person being like that...

21 hours ago, Erin said:

Sorry for jumping to another topic, please do continue the one about Pooh. I just stumbled upon this and noticed that Yuzu has a mole on his right eyelid. Is that really a mole? How is it I only noticed it now? Am I even a fanyu? I'm so ashamed. :headdesk2: 

Aren't this the famous previously discussed "phoenix eye" we were talking about (or I saw a tweet about, I'm not sure which anymore -,-')? Basicallt, Yuzu having natural make up in the shape of his eyes?

19 hours ago, yuzuuu said:

not sure what's happening but I just wanna say that nowadays hate just amuses me, I'm not even angry anymore. I'll just focus my energy on supporting yuzu.

That's the mood I sometimes get from the reports on V/M fans. Like "Overscore your faves and give them WR all you want, our faves have PC golds though" which is my mood a lot of time lately xD

18 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

Watching the press conference it does strike me that Yuzuru definitely is more aware of the fans and public comments than what I thought. His comment about being "roasted" a lot about a clean shoma winning over him. I wonder also if that comment  about being sure he was going to win wasn't taken badly in Japan? Idk much about japanese mentality but I do know they value respect a lot so I wonder how that was taken. 

Somewhere I've read that Yuzu is considered one of the more outspoken and straight-forward athletes out there, and he gets mixed answer to that, but at the same time, if you're an athlete, you have to have this traits contradicting your usual "Japaneseness" stereotype. Heck, Yuzu himself has said that he's probably very unJapanese compared to some :biggrin: But, at the same type, only he tackled the inherently Japanese music as his program, even though the music BASED on the Japanese culture and views on it were used by other skaters too (now I remember, I think only Reed siblings have used typical Japanese music before Yuzu, and only as an ex, too-and it was also Onmyouji!)

17 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

But I can also see that there's a bunch of people who call ^that^ hating, too, and that's just silly. I'll stick by my view that Nathan does indeed deserve to be called the World Champion because he is, he deserved to win that, unquestionably. But that score was ludicrous, I will be very salty that such a ludicrously scored and flawed programme nearly beat such a strictly scored and near-perfect one. And he's scored almost solely on fed power for TR, which is also ridiculous. Maybe he does have as much skating talent in him as Yuzu did at his age, but he hasn't shown the commitment to improving every single aspect of his skating to achieve perfection, and without that, we will never know just how much talent he has except at jumping. Now, is that hating? I don't think so, but I'm sure there are people who will disagree. (I will admit that my disgruntlement is also driven by what Nemesis could've been and wasn't, and I resent that because I really liked that programme in the beginning.)

It's Shae-Lynn choreo and we definitely link it with Yuzu and use that to hate on poor little helpless Nate! (so helpless he got accepted into YALE  just recently if my news are correct??) Lol

I actually feel you reaaaaally hard, season's first half Nemesis was one of the highlights (it wasn't hard with the disaster it was, but still can't deny the potential it had in the beginning...)

13 hours ago, CookieMaster said:

hello, just popping to share this gif i made lol

ABdJj5z.gif

THIS IS GOLD, YOU'RE GENIUS.

12 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Hello, I love you

Won't you tell me your-

31 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

🎶 won't you tell me your name🎶

(had to be done) :peekapooh:

darn it, somebody did it before me (jk it's good you did it before me :D)

So the main thread is back to predictions/hopes for the next season? Okay, I'm with @kiches on this one, he deserves the season like V/M's 16/17 basically since Sochi...it's two a.m. for me, let me dream since the time is appropriate...

9 minutes ago, sillyhappy said:

OOO 4CC is pretty close to me, I know what I'm going to do :devilYuzu: (looks like the goal of see yuzu skate created only after the olympics will be fulfilled faster than I expected) 

tbh it's more probable that he won't go but I hope you can see him.

8 hours ago, ICeleste said:

Screenshot_2018_03_30_13_56_46.png

:english1:  do I need to start saving for a future Yuzu concert?

What's really interesting about this is that Johnny Weir also pursued a career in music as his competitive career came to a close. Super curious to see what other interesting activities Yuzu will pursue in the future :peekapooh:

2 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Can he even sing:english2:

But I can see him as a motivational speaker :pouty:

Anyone can learn how to sing! I wonder what kind of music he would release if he became a singer, probably rock? I think he listens mostly to rock.

25 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

[shhh i want to go toooooo :hexer: it's so close that if he doesn't come it will hurtttt]

Dream big or go home :pouty:

2 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Can he even sing:english2:

But I can see him as a motivational speaker :pouty:

Do you mean Johnny or Yuzu? I have no clue about either's vocal ability, but I remember Yuzu said somewhere that he only lip syncs at comps so as not to bother other skaters, so I like to think he has jam-out sessions when he's alone :9: Complete with a healthy dose of headbanging of course.

Yuzu would make an excellent motivational speaker. His entire life story is movie-worthy to be honest.