General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

And I adore how it comes out right after Misha dodged the "Nathan vs Yuzu" question, like 'you're doing great, boy, dodge these questions, we're going to shade it all out for your sake too'

In FS community Vs US Media Hype the latter is definitely on a losing end xD

I missed the presser, what questions? 

13 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

And I adore how it comes out right after Misha dodged the "Nathan vs Yuzu" question, like 'you're doing great, boy, dodge these questions, we're going to shade it all out for your sake too'

In FS community Vs US Media Hype the latter is definitely on a losing end xD

I knew I liked Mikhail for a reason :laughing: he seen up close and personal what happens when Yuzu is clean. :winky:

2 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I missed the presser, what questions? 

"If Yuzuru Hanyu and Nathan Chen competed together and put out their best performances who would win?"

Misha's answer was the best: 'Idk. Or, actually, I do know, but I'm not saying.'

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but this was Yuzu master level of dodging the goading question, imo, considering that Nathan was sitting right next to him, and Shoma, kind-of TJ rep, just a seat apart...

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

"If Yuzuru Hanyu and Nathan Chen competed together and put out their best performances who would win?"

Misha's answer was the best: 'Idk. Or, actually, I do know, but I'm not saying.'

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but this was Yuzu master level of dodging the goading question, imo, considering that Nathan was sitting right next to him, and Shoma, kind-of TJ rep, just a seat apart...

Wow, who asked such a rude question!?

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

Lol   I absolutely need  to see it!! I  want to  see his face  saying  it!!

2 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Hype train never stops... ok, I actually don't know if it was US journalist but it's like 90% sure, with other 10p being US freelancer or Russian/Japanese just going for a drama take.

My initial reaction was maybe it was Phil Hersh (he's asked some rude questions as of late), but now I do want to see Mikhail's face when he answered this!

16 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Thanks! So long story short, Misha's like 

http://i68.tinypic.com/2qxcpkk.gif 

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

Wait, was it at the press conference or small medal ceremony itself or just an interview with Mikhail later?