General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Soooo... does anyone remember how to life? I completely forgot and might have to relearn to survive off-season.

Relearn? We basically had an off season from nov-Jan :2: we still have a parade to look forward too!  

Yuzu you should come come to Hawaii...totally not because I’m from there :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

And in a small corner of the world, at night, with his eyes closed, Boyang has a dream where a large plush pooh pats him on the head and whispers to him, "You know what to do for my owner, don't you?" He wakes up, rubs his eyes and notices no poohs in his room. It was just a dream...or was it?

I hope all the fans who were planning to go for Yuzu throws their Pooh’s for Boyang since he wanted one :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Just now, dotsquare said:

I've been wondering about this recently, but is Yuzu aware that he has a huge following outside of Japan?

My guess is yes...he's seen the banners written in all sorts of languages at competitions and I think before at worlds, he's even thanked fans who were watching him (around the world) online. =)

hace 8 minutos , Dori6886 said:

To be honest it almost feel like a good news :Poohgaveup: After what he was saying about this injury in PC, 2 weeks of rest and 3 months of rehabilitation does not sound so bad. Even if it will take a little longer than that. 

I feel the same. He was a quite gloomy about his injury at post-PC press conferences, so these news sound quite optimistic to me.

Now he can start image training 4A :laughing:.  

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

I feel the same. He was a quite gloomy about his injury at post-PC press conferences, so these news sound quite optimistic to me.

Now he can start image training 4A :laughing:.  

Imagine that last off season we were freaking out about Nessie. This year, we're like, "Yeah, whatever, Nessie just means he's back to normal right?" What a difference a year and 1 injury makes.

So Yuzu has WD. Get good rest and get well soon, Zu... :snonegai:I hope you get to enjoy the off-ice time!

For all fellow Fanyus/satellites/Yuzu-fans (however you prefer to be called), who have been looking forward and spending so much money (and time and energy, etc) to see him in Milan, I am so sorry. For some of you, you've probably been looking forward to this all season, and it is the ONE thing that would make your otherwise dark days slightly brighter. Again, I am so sorry. I hope you will get to see him soon *cross fingers and pray really hard*