General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

1. Thank GOD he's resting.

2. Thank GOD they didn't wait until the 15th to tell us.

3. Who wants my Worlds tickets? :13877886: (Srsly PM me. Discounts for Fanyus.)

Shhhh....what if he goes to Australia as a vacation? Didn't his family get first class tickets for trips from ANA?

What if he shows up in Australia for a show ? For a seminar?

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

oh @SparkleSalad I forgot the pain you felt this season was probably wayyyyyy deeper than my WC only... STAY STRONG GURL :10742289:

:10742289: S'ok. I hope those of you going can still have a great time. Say hi to Deniss and Boyang for me! I was lucky this time because I didn't book a flight and my Airbnb is fully refundable so a lot less traumatic than NHK. :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

:10742289: I hope you get to see him next season, too. Tbh I am soooo looking forward to a rest and praying he doesn't do any shows because I'm all out of energy to keep at this for another year. GPF or Worlds, I suppose. Enough time to save up again, too! 

:10742289: it's all good, I would've been in Europe anyway and I'm still looking forward to seeing the men~ yep, time to save up so you can go all ~rich Japanese obasan~ on next season's tickets with a vengeance (or even to ice shows!)

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Shhhh....what if he goes to Australia as a vacation? Didn't his family get first class tickets for trips from ANA?

What if he shows up in Australia for a show ? For a seminar?

Look, if he wants to go somewhere with lots of beautiful nature where no one will be mobbing him for autographs and run into me so I can show him around, I'm just saying Sydney is the perfect place (but he can't swim so like...maybe don't go to our beaches lsakjas)

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

:10742289: S'ok. I hope those of you going can still have a great time. Say hi to Deniss and Boyang for me! I was lucky this time because I didn't book a flight and my Airbnb is fully refundable so a lot less traumatic than NHK. :biggrin: 

We are fated to die together by squish :10742289:

Just now, kaerb said:

Look, if he wants to go somewhere with lots of beautiful nature where no one will be mobbing him for autographs and run into me so I can show him around, I'm just saying Sydney is the perfect place (but he can't swim so like...maybe don't go to our beaches lsakjas)

I heard he's a mermaid now, so, you never know. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

I dnt knw what that means. Will he stay in Tokyo or Sendai? What I want to knw the most. Hes gona put on some weight haha 

Can we get a talk show in between the rest? Like one where u sit down and talk haha 

Uh, I think he might actually lose weight, since doesn't he lose muscle mass?  And where he stays is up to him. If he goes back to toronto, less media obligations, and he can always head to TCC to do off-ice probably. But staying in Sendai, he might actually relax since practice won't nag him (or it will but he can't do anything).

Well, time for him to finish his graduation thesis. And it won't be a total drought- doesn't he usually do CMs over the summer?